Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On July 30, 2004 No. 1395
of July 26, 2004 No. 39, on July 26, 2004 No. 73, on July 26, 2004 No. 012-1-912, 26 of July, 2004 No. 03/09-401 HXK, 26 of July, 2004 No. 16-1-44
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for providing consumers with natural gas on unlimited basis
According to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 5, 2004 N57 "About Further Implementation of Market Mechanisms of Realization of Highly Liquid Types of Products, Raw Materials and Materials" is decided:
1. Approve the enclosed "Regulations on procedure for providing consumers with natural gas on unlimited basis".
2. This Provision becomes effective after 10 days from the moment of its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Minister of Economic Affairs
Minister of Finance
Chairman of NHK "Uzbekneftegaz"
NHK, Uzbekneftegaz, the Uzkommunkhizmat Agencies of July 26, 2004 No. 39, No. 73, No. 03/09-401, No. 16-1-44, No. 012-1-912 is approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Economics, Ministry of Finance, Uzgosneftegazinspektion
This Provision is developed according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 5, 2004 N57 "About Further Implementation of Market Mechanisms of Realization of Highly Liquid Types of Products, Raw Materials and Materials" (The collection of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2004, N 5, of the Art. 57) and determines procedure for providing consumers with natural gas on unlimited basis by agreements between consumers and suppliers taking into account the available resources on the basis of production forecasting and consumption of natural gas.
1. In this Provision the following main terms and determinations are applied:
suppliers - the neftegazod marketing, oil and gas processing, gas transmission organizations and the territorial gas supplying companies providing supply of natural gas (further - gas) to consumers;
the gas transmission organization - the organization performing purchase of gas from suppliers, its transportation from places of production or conversion to Items of distribution and supply of gas to the consumers connected directly to gas trunk pipeline system;
the territorial gas supplying companies - the territorial companies providing purchase of gas from suppliers and providing its transportation and realization to the consumers who are not connected to gas trunk pipeline system, including the population;
consumers - the companies, the organizations, organizations, physical persons which are engaged in business activity without formation of legal entity, using gas in fuel quality or raw materials and also the population;
settlement period - the period for which the consumption of gas shall be determined and settlement between the supplier and the consumer for delivered gas is made. The settlement period approved by the parties is specified in the agreement;
technology reservation - gas amount, necessary for completion of engineering procedure, production cycle;
emergency reservation - the smallest amount of gas which is necessary in case of partial or complete stop of business entity of all patterns of ownership for safety of the equipment and safety of life of people.
2. Consumers (except the population) till July 15 submit in accordance with the established procedure applications for the forthcoming year for the predicted gas consumption amount with breakdown on quarters (for the winter period on months) in the following procedure:
the consumers having direct exits to trunk gas pipelines in the gas transmission organization;
the consumers who do not have direct exits to trunk gas pipelines of the gas transmission organization and receiving gas via gas pipelines of the territorial gas supplying companies in the relevant territorial gas supplying companies;
the consumers having direct exits to trunk gas pipelines of the oil-and-gas and oil and gas processing production enterprises respectively in these organizations.
3. The need for gas the population for the forthcoming period is determined by calculation method suppliers based on the approved standard rates (the appendix N5 to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 28.03.02 N99 "About Additional Measures for Equipment in 2002-2004 of Housing Stock Gas Metering Devices"), (Collection of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2002, N5-6, of St.
45) or based on indications of the metering devices of consumption of gas established at the population.
4. The need for gas for the planned year, for intra-branch consumption of the companies of NHK "Uzbekneftegaz" (for own and production and technology needs in case of production, conversion, transportation and storage) is reflected in "Balance of production and consumption of natural gas", in the sizes which are not exceeding the established standard rates.
5. The need for gas for own needs and technology losses in case of gas sale for the territorial gas supplying companies the forthcoming year in accordance with the established procedure join in the total amount of the declared gas the Uzkommunkhizmat Agency, in the sizes which are not exceeding the established standard rates.
6. The need for gas (except the population) the forthcoming year shall be proved by the corresponding calculation executed based on the expected amount of production and the passport characteristic of the gas-using equipment.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.