It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On September 3, 2007 No. 82-07
of July 25, 2007 No. 36/5
About approval of "The instruction about procedure for filling of payment documents"
In view of implementation of new technologies and tools on carrying out clearing settlements, for the purpose of determination of forms of payment instruments and procedure for filling of payment documents, being guided by Articles 7, 43 Laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Instruction about procedure for filling of payment documents" it (is applied).
2. To management of payment systems together with Legal department in accordance with the established procedure to carry out state registration of this resolution in the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. The resolution becomes effective from the moment of official publication after state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. Recognize invalid the following regulations:
- "Rules of filling of the unified form of the payment order", are approved by the resolution of Board of NBKR No. 6/9 of January 25, 2002;
- "Rules of filling of form of the memorial order", are approved by the resolution of Board of NBKR No. 12/8 of March 6, 2002;
- "Rules of filling of the "Announcements on Fee Cash" form, are approved by the resolution of Board of NBKR No. 3/5 of February 5, 2003.
5. To management of payment systems to bring this resolution to the attention of commercial banks and JSC Settlement and Savings Company.
6. After publication of the registered regulatory legal act to Legal department to inform the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic on publication source (the name of the edition, its number and date).
7. To management of payment systems in accordance with the established procedure to carry out registration of payment documents at National institute of standards and metrology of the Kyrgyz Republic.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Board member of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic Imankulova Ch. K.
Alapayev M. O.
Approved by the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 25, 2007 No. 36/5
1.1. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of 08.06.2017 No. 2017-P-14/23-11-(PS)
1.2. The terms and determinations used in the Instruction correspond to terms and the definitions given in the "Regulations on clearing settlements in the Kyrgyz Republic" approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and NBKR No. 420/21/4 of September 9, 2005.
1.3. This Instruction about procedure for filling of payment documents (further - the Instruction) determines blank forms of paper payment documents and procedure for filling of values of their details. The instruction also determines the minimum requirements for the paper payment documents intended for accounting of internal transactions of banks (the memorial warrant and the announcement for fee cash).
1.4. Payment documents are used by legal entities and physical persons for carrying out all payment types in national currency in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1.5. Payment documents are on paper processed on the form included in the "State qualifier of managerial documentation" approved by the resolution of National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 18, 2015 No. 33.
1.6. Forms of payment documents are made in typography or with use of computers. Use of copies of forms of the payment documents received on the multiplying equipment is allowed under condition if copying is made without misstatements.
2.1 Payment documents are on paper filled in:
a) using the computer equipment font of black color;
b) ball pen with the ink steady against technical impacts, black, blue or violet colors.
2.2 Signatures on payment documents are put down by the handle with ink of black, blue or violet colors. Impress of a seal and stamp of bank shall be accurate. Signatures, seals and stamps shall be put down in the fields intended for them.
2.3 When filling payment documents exit of text and digital values of details out of limits of the fields allocated for their putting down is not allowed. Values of details shall be read without difficulty.
2.4 Corrections, blots and erasures, and also use of correction fluid in payment documents are not allowed.
2.5 Parameters of format of payment documents shall correspond to the set parameters. The variation from the established sizes no more than 5 mm on condition of preserving their arrangement is allowed. The backs of forms of settlement documents shall remain net.
2.6 Payment documents shall contain all necessary details for implementation of calculation for money transfer from the payer to the receiver of money according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2.7 In case of submission of payment documents electronically, the payer bank confirms to the client receipt of the payment document in accordance with the terms of the contract between bank and the client, and also according to internal regulating documents and procedures of payer bank.
2.8 Responsibility for correctness of putting down of details of the payment document is born by the party initiating payment.
2.9 The payer bank in case of acceptance of the payment document for payment checks it for compliance to the requirements established by regulations of the Kyrgyz Republic. The payment documents completed and provided in shape, not conforming to requirements for their filling, are not subject to acceptance.
2.10 Payment documents are performed by bank in terms, stipulated by the legislation the Kyrgyz Republic or bank account agreement.
3.1. Forms of payment documents
When implementing clearing settlements credit and debit forms of clearing settlements and payment instruments which depending on the purposes of use are subdivided into the following groups are applied:
a) for carrying out payments at the interbank level (the payment order, the payment order on direct debiting);
b) the documents used at the level the client - bank (the entering and outgoing summary sheets orders and summary sheets orders on direct debiting);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.