It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On October 5, 2004 No. 1417
of August 25, 2004 No. 285
About approval of Rules of rendering services of data communication network, including Internet
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About telecommunications", for the purpose of regulation of relations between operators of data communication networks, providers of services the Internet and users I order:
1. Approve the enclosed "Rules of rendering services of data communication network, including the Internet".
Approved by the Order of the Uzbek communication agency and informatization of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 25, 2004 No. 285
Rules of rendering services of data communication network, including the Internet, are developed according to the Civil code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About telecommunications", "About communication", "About licensing of separate types of activity" and establish procedure for rendering services of data communication network, including the Internet, in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
1. These rules extend to the relations between operators of public data communication networks, including the Internet (further - operators), providers of data services, including the Internet (further - providers) and users of services (further - users) as among themselves, and in relations with other physical persons and legal entities when rendering data services, including the Internet.
2. The activities of the operator and provider connected with rendering data services including the Internet, in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, shall be performed based on the license granted in the procedure established by the legislation.
3. Provision by the operator or access provider to data communication network and data services, relation between operators and providers, and also relations between operators or providers with users is performed on contractual basis.
4. For the purpose of these rules the following concepts are applied:
data - the information provided in digital form suitable for processing by electronic means, including the speech, the text, facsimile messages, dynamic images (video), etc.;
documentary information (document) - information fixed on the material carrier with the details allowing to identify it;
the domain - area of space of hierarchical names of the Internet which is serviced by domain name servers (DNS) and is on a centralized basis administered;
The Internet - the wide international area network (the managed community of networks) consisting of many networks which work according to the single TCP/IP protocol are combined with the help of gateways and use single address space and namespace;
The IP-address - the 32-bit address determined according to the Protocol the Internet described in the document RFC 791;
data transmission - data transfer in the form of binary signals from one Item in another means of telecommunications, as a rule, for the subsequent processing by computer aids;
access network - the subnet organized by operator or provider for access for users to data communication network and the Internet;
public data communication network - the network of telecommunications intended for rendering data services to all legal entities and physical persons in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the basis of the single principles of servicing, procedure for their provision and payment;
system of names of domains (DNS - Domain Name System) - the distributed database which contains information on the computers which are switched on in the Internet. Information includes name of the machine, IP-the address and data for data routing;
data services - product of activities of the operator and provider for acceptance, transfer, processing of signals and other types of information through networks of telecommunications;
the file - the information block having the single address. Text and binary distinguish files. Text files contain only characters (usually seven-digit code).
Binary files, unlike text files, contain any data - the schedule, the text with the creating codes, tables and programs;
FTP (File Transfer Protocol) (further - FTP) - the protocol of transfer of files and the server name on which they are stored;
WWW (World Wide Web) (further - WWW) - the "World Wide Web", the program the Internet which is providing services to the Internet user in the form of hypertext information space, including text information and multimedia inserts (video, audio, graphics, etc. information).
5. The list of data services and the Internet shall be determined in the agreement signed between operator or provider and the user of data services and the Internet.
6. On data communication networks the following types of service of data transmission and the Internet can be provided:
a) data transmission network access (according to different standards), transit of traffic, and also access to the international data communication networks, including the Internet;
b) access to remote information and computing resources in real time;
d) information transfer on the fax machine, telex, the teletype with entry into the international channels of telecommunications;
e) cryptographic and other confidential information protection;
e) selection of subnet of class "C";
g) registration and maintenance of the domain and domain name server (DNS);
h) registration and support of the IP-address;
i) delivery of set of the software;
j) teleconference, FTP, opening of pages in WWW and provision of other services in different options of combination.
7. The operator and provider can render other data services, including the Internet, depending on technical capability of networks and transmission media of the data belonging to the operator and according to the need for them.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.