Registered by the
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On November 11, 2004 No. 1422
of November 8, 2004 No. 362
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for preparation and registration in standardization Uzstandart agency of categories of regulating documents
According to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 6, 2004 to No. 318 "About additional measures for simplification of the procedure of certification of products", I order:
1. Approve "Regulations on procedure for preparation and registration in standardization Uzstandart agency of categories of regulating documents" according to appendix.
2. Enact this Order after ten days from the date of its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy director general Abduvaliyev A. A.
Approved by the Order of the Uzstandart agency of November 8, 2004 No. 362
This Provision according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About standardization", Item 6 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 6, 2004 No. 318 "About additional measures for simplification of the procedure of certification of products" determines procedure for preparation and registration in standardization Uzstandart agency of categories of regulating documents.
1. In the Republic of Uzbekistan regulating documents on standardization of the following categories are applied:
international (interstate, regional) standards;
state standards of Uzbekistan;
standards of the organizations;
national standards of foreign countries.
2. Regulating documents on standardization shall be based on modern achievements of domestic and foreign science and technology and correspond to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. To examination and state registration regulating documents of all categories on standardization and changes to them on products made and sold to consumers are subject, to engineering procedures and services.
4. Examination consists in verification of the regulating document on compliance to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, to requirements of system of standardization, state system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements, national system of certification of the Republic of Uzbekistan, cross-industry systems of standardization.
5. Customers of development of regulating documents are the ministries, departments, concerns, associations, the companies, the organizations and other business entities making or consuming the corresponding types of products (services).
Regulating documents can be developed by the customer, or at its discretion technical committees on standardization, basic standardization organizations or other business entities.
6. Regulating documents consist of the following elements:
terms and determinations;
designations and reducings;
basic normative provisions;
Elements - "content", "introduction", "normative references", "terms and determinations", "designations and reducings", "appendices", "bibliography" provide in the standard if necessary, proceeding from features of its content and statement.
7. The regulating document depending on features of content is stated in the form of the text, the table, graphical material (drawings, schemes, charts) or their combinations.
8. The text of the regulating document shall be stated accurately and clearly, not allowing various interpretation, logically consecutive, necessary and sufficient for use according to its scope.
9. Join in the regulating document:
requirements which can be checked by objective methods;
the instructions regulating these methods;
messages with information on subject of standardization and on the objects (adjacent types of activity) interconnected with it.
10. In the regulating document terms which definitions are given in this regulating document (established by standards on terms and determinations) are applied.
11. The text of the regulating document can be divided into structural elements: Sections, subsections, Items, subitems. Sections can be divided into Items or into subsections with the corresponding Items. Items, if necessary, can be divided into subitems.
Each Item / subitem shall contain separate provision of the regulating document, that is shall have the complete and finished content.
12. Sections, subsections, Items and subitems are numbered by the Arab figures.
Sections shall have serial numbering within all text of the regulating document.
Number of subsection includes numbers of the Section and subsection, and number of Item - numbers of the Section, subsection and Item (or numbers of the Section and Item) divided by points (point).
13. Sections and subsections of regulating documents have headings. Headings shall reflect accurately and briefly content of appropriate sections, subsections, Items.
14. In case of execution of the regulating document the text of the project shall be located on one party of the sheet of paper of the A4 format without reduction of its scale. The sequence number of the page is printed in the right bottom corner of the page, since figure 2. On the first page figure 1 is not put down. As a rule, the standard sheet shall be printed with line spacing ("multiplier") - 1, 2; each page has fields: from above and from below - 2 cm, at the left - 3 cm, on the right - cm 1,5; the paragraph space shall be identical and is equal to five-six signs.
In case of computer listing use of text editor of "Microsoft Word" using the Times No. ew Roman 12 font of the size or similar is recommended.
15. By preparation of the text of the draft of the regulating document it is allowed to enter letters Greek or other alphabets, formulas, separate conventional signs black paste or ink. At the same time density of the entered text shall be brought closer to density of other text.
If drawings, schemes, charts, drawings and/or other graphical material cannot be executed by machine method, it is allowed to enter them black ink or paste.
16. By preparation of the draft of the regulating document the possibility of production of its copy shall be provided.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.