of December 1, 2007 No. 315-F3
About self-regulatory organizations
Accepted by the State Duma on November 16, 2007
Approved by the Federation Council on November 23, 2007
1. This Federal Law governs the relations arising in connection with acquisition and the termination of the status of self-regulatory organizations, activities of the self-regulatory organizations uniting subjects of business or professional activity, implementation of interaction of self-regulatory organizations and their members, consumers of the goods (works, services) made by them, federal executive bodies, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies.
2. Features of acquisition, the termination of the status of self-regulatory organizations, legal status of self-regulatory organizations, activities of self-regulatory organizations, procedure for admission to membership of self-regulatory organization and the termination of membership in self-regulatory organization, procedure self-regulatory organizations of control of activities of the members and application of measures of disciplinary impact by self-regulatory organizations concerning the members, and also procedure of federal state supervision of observance by the self-regulatory organizations uniting subjects of business or professional activity of certain types, requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation regulating activities of the specified subjects, and the legislation of the Russian Federation on self-regulatory organizations can be established by the Federal Laws.
2.1. Features of self-regulation in the field of engineering researches, architectural and construction designing, construction, reconstruction, capital repairs, demolition of capital construction projects are established by the legislation on town-planning activities.
3. Operation of this Federal Law does not extend to the self-regulatory organizations in the sphere of the financial market uniting the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs performing the types of activity provided by part 1 of article 3 of the Federal Law of July 13, 2015 No. 223-FZ "About self-regulatory organizations in the sphere of the financial market" and also on self-regulatory organizations of credit institutions, bureau of credit histories. The relations arising in connection with acquisition or the termination of the status of the self-regulatory organizations specified in this part, their activities, implementation of supervision of self-regulatory organizations, and also in connection with implementation of interaction between self-regulatory organizations and their members, clients of members of self-regulatory organizations, federal executive bodies, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies, the Central bank of the Russian Federation (Bank of Russia) are regulated by the Federal Law of July 13, 2015 No. 223-FZ "About self-regulatory organizations in the sphere of the financial market" and the Federal Laws regulating the corresponding type of activity.
1. Self-regulation is understood as independent and initiative activities which are performed by subjects of business or professional activity and which content are development and establishment of standards and rules of the specified activities, and also control of observance of requirements of the specified standards and rules.
2. Self-regulation according to this Federal Law is performed on the terms of consolidation of subjects of business or professional activity in self-regulatory organizations.
3. For the purposes of this Federal Law subjects of business activity are understood as the individual entrepreneurs and legal entities registered in accordance with the established procedure and performing the business activity determined according to the Civil code of the Russian Federation, and as subjects of professional activity - the physical persons performing the professional activity regulated according to the Federal Laws.
1. Self-regulatory organizations the non-profit organizations created for the purpose of, provided by this Federal Law and other Federal Laws, the industries of production of goods (works, services) based on membership, uniting subjects of business activity proceeding from unity or the market of manufactured goods (works, services) or uniting subjects of professional activity of certain type are recognized.
2. Consolidation in one self-regulatory organization of subjects of business activity and subjects of professional activity of certain type can be provided by the Federal Laws.
3. Self-regulatory organization the non-profit organization created according to the Civil code of the Russian Federation and the Federal Law of January 12, 1996 No. 7-FZ "About non-profit organizations" on condition of its compliance to all requirements established by this Federal Law is recognized. In addition to established regarding 1 this Article are among the specified requirements:
1) consolidation as a part of self-regulatory organization as her members at least twenty five subjects of business activity or at least hundred subjects of professional activity of certain type if the Federal Laws concerning the self-regulatory organizations uniting subjects of business or professional activity do not establish other;
3) ensuring accessorial property liability of each her member with self-regulatory organization before consumers of manufactured goods (works, services) and other persons according to article 13 of this Federal Law.
4. If other is not established by the Federal Law, for implementation of activities as self-regulatory organization by non-profit organization the specialized bodies exercising control of observance by members of self-regulatory organization of requirements of standards and rules of business or professional activity and hearing of cases about application concerning members of self-regulatory organization of the measures of disciplinary impact provided by internal documents of self-regulatory organization shall be created.
5. The requirements provided by Items 1 - 3 parts 3 of this Article and shown to self-regulatory organizations, and requirements imposed to non-profit organizations for recognition by their self-regulatory organizations are obligatory if other is not established by the Federal Law. By the Federal Laws other requirements to the non-profit organizations uniting subjects of business or professional activity for recognition by their self-regulatory organizations can be established, and also increased requirements in comparison with the requirements to self-regulatory organizations specified in this Federal Law can be established.
6. The non-profit organization acquires the status of self-regulatory organization from the date of entering of data on non-profit organization into the state register of self-regulatory organizations and loses the status of self-regulatory organization from the date of exception of data on non-profit organization of the specified register.
1. Subject of self-regulation is business or professional activity of the subjects united in self-regulatory organizations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.