of March 1, 2007 No. 333
About approval of the Procedure for use in 2007 of the means provided in the government budget on international cooperation in the sphere of protection of the surrounding environment, assistance to stable development, ecological formation and distribution of ecological information
(as of June 23, 2010)
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for use in 2007 for the means provided in the government budget on international cooperation in the sphere of protection of the surrounding environment, assistance to sustainable development, ecological education and distribution of ecological information which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine V. Yanukovych
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 1, 2007, No. 333
1. This Procedure determines use mechanism in 2007 of the means provided by Ministry for Protection of the Environment and Natural Resources in the government budget according to the "International Cooperation in the Sphere of Protection of the Surrounding Environment, Assistance to Stable Development, Ecological Formation and Distribution of Ecological Information" program (dalshebyudzhetny means).
2. Budgetary funds are allocated according to the plan of nature protection actions approved by the Minister of protection of the surrounding environment and approved with the Vice-Prime Minister of Ukraine according to distribution of functional powers and the Minister of Finance in a month after entry into force of action of this Procedure.
The plan of nature protection actions is created according to the list of types of activity which belong to the nature protection actions approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 17, 1996 N 1147 (the joint venture of Ukraine, 1996, N 18, of the Art. 505), in the following directions:
ensuring participation in activities of the international organizations of the nature protection direction, including payment of the membership fees;
scientific research, project and design developments which cover nature protection actions;
development of environmental standards and standard rates;
development of the state target and regional ecological programs;
holding scientific and technical conferences and seminars, the organization of exhibitions, festivals and other actions, on promotion of protection of the surrounding environment, the edition of printed material on ecological subject, creation of libraries, videoshops, record libraries and so forth;
organization and implementation of works on ecological formation of training, to advanced training and experience exchange of work of employees of nature protection bodies.
3. Purchase of goods, works and services at the expense of budgetary funds is performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
4. During the conclusion of the purchase agreement of goods, works and services with contractors of actions the condition concerning correction of the amount determined in the agreement and obligations of agreement parties in case of reduction of budget settings as a result of refining of indicators of the government budget is considered.
5. The transactions connected with use of budgetary funds are carried out according to Procedure for servicing of the government budget on expenses and transactions on provision and return of the loans granted at the expense of means of the government budget approved by the State Treasury.
6. Advance payment of goods, works and services is performed according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 9, 2006 N1404 "Questions of Advance Payment of Goods, Works and Services Which Are Bought for Budgetary Funds" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2006, N 41, the Art. 2752).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.