It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
October 1, 2007.
of March 12, 2007 No. 45
About approval of Safety rules during utilization of regular types of ammunition
According to the Law of Ukraine "About labor protection", the Regulations on the State committee of Ukraine on industrial safety, labor protection and mountain supervision approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 23, 2006 N 1640, I ORDER:
1. Approve Safety rules during utilization of regular types of ammunition (further - Rules) which are applied.
2. With entry into force of the order to consider such which are not applied in the territory of Ukraine, NPAOP 29.6-7.01-96 "The regulating document on safe operation of productions of razsnaryazheniye and utilization of ammunition" VND 04-96, approved by the order of the Ministry of mechanical engineering, military industrial complex and conversion of Ukraine of 26.09.96 of N302.
3. To management of the organization of the state supervision of industrial safety on productions and objects of the increased danger (Krekhovetsky V. V.) in accordance with the established procedure to provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To management of normative and legal and legal providing (Prokhorov V. V.) to enter Rules in the State register of regulatory legal acts concerning labor protection.
5. To chiefs of territorial administrations of Gosgorpromnadzor to take measures concerning studying of requirements of Rules by officials of the state inspections.
6. To the editor-in-chief of the Labor protection magazine Yakovenko M. G. to publish the order in the Labor protection magazine.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the vice-chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor Dolmatov O. I.
Chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor S. Storchak
Approved by the Order of the State committee of Ukraine on industrial safety, labor protection and mountain supervision of March 12, 2007 No. 45
1.1. These Rules are developed according to requirements of the regulatory legal acts for labor protection existing in Ukraine and are obligatory for accomplishment of the Ministry of Defence by all divisions, companies, organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership which carry out utilization of the ammunition and their elements not suitable for subsequent use and storage.
1.2. Action of these Rules extends to engineering procedures, the equipment, mechanisms, at home, of construction, platforms and storage locations of ammunition and their elements, to the control devices, tools and devices, the industrial equipment, tables, container which are cargo lifting mechanisms, vehicles, ventilation, heating, water supply and the sewerage.
1.3. In case of development of design, technical and technological documentation on construction new or reconstruction of productions on utilization of regular types of ammunition measures of industrial safety, electrical safety, measure for protection against static electricity, fire safety, environmental protection shall be provided.
1.4. These Rules provide requirements to operation, repair, installation and adjusting and mechanisms, transport, storage, accounting, receiving and delivery of ammunition and their elements, the utilized product.
1.5. Requirements of other regulatory legal acts for labor protection are determined depending on work type which is carried out, and the requirements stated in these regulating documents.
1.6. Measures of protection from static electricity are determined by normative and technical documents.
1.7. These Rules can be added and changed depending on change of engineering procedure, type of ammunition and their elements.
1.8. Guilty of violation of these Rules bear responsibility according to the current legislation of Ukraine.
1.9. Designations and reducings.
In these Rules such reducings are used:
VV - explosive;
Quality Department - technical inspection department;
PU - the safety device;
PLAS - the plan of localization and liquidation of emergency;
KIP and And - instrumentations and devices of automation;
LVV, GV - flammable substances, combustible substances;
Scientific research institute - research institution;
PSE - rules of structure of electroinstallations.
1.10. Terms and determinations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.