It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On November 8, 2007 No. 1133
of November 2, 2007 No. 542
About approval of the Development program of industry of yakovodstvo in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2008-2015
According to articles 14 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" and for the purpose of further development of industry of yakovodstvo the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the offered Development program of industry of yakovodstvo in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2008-2015
2. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Tajikistan to provide in the Government budget for 2008-2015 allocation of 200 thousand somoni to annually Republican organization on breeding case, breeding, artificial fertilization, purchase and sale of breeding animals of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan, for purchase of breeding yaks, for the purpose of requirements satisfaction of farms, irrespective of their forms of managing.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Agriculture and Environment of the Republic of Tajikistan, the State committee on investments and management of state-owned property of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2008-2015, for the purpose of ensuring development of industry of yakovodstvo to take specific measures for allocation of bank loans and attraction of financial resources of local and foreign investors.
4. To the relevant ministries and departments, chairmen of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, Dzhirgitalsky and Tadzhikabadsky districts to take all necessary measures for successful program implementation of development of industry of yakovodstvo in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2008-2015 and annually till January 20 to provide to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan information on the done work.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of November 2, 2007 No. 542
The development program of industry of yakovodstvo in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2008-2015 is developed for the purpose of increase in livestock and enhancement of genetic, productive qualities of yaks with simultaneous ensuring requirement Dehkan farms, providing the population with food and creation of new workplaces for residents of mountainous and foothill areas.
Yakovodstvo for the Republic of Tajikistan is considered one of primary branches of livestock production as climatic and pasturable and fodder conditions of highlands promote further development of this industry.
Further development of yakovodstvo has huge value, first of all, in ensuring food security of the country. This problem has primary value for the purpose of practical accomplishment of "The program of decrease in poverty in 2007-2009" that is one of the main objectives of increase in production of meat, milk, eggs and ensuring the needs of the population for proteins of animal origin (its shortcoming constitutes 75%).
In the Republic of Tajikistan the yakovodstvo belongs to one of perspective industries. Yaks are capable to live in conditions of hypoxia, over 1800-2000 m above sea level.
Yaks are removed during one thousand years in the conditions of highlands, by maintaining natural selection. In this regard specificity of weather climatic conditions and low productivity of pastures of highlands for yaks is considered specific.
Total area of pastures of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region constitutes one million hectares which favors to cultivation of yaks over 1,2.
Yaks part for the purpose of receipt of meat, milk and wool. The average live mass of adult yaks who are grown up under natural conditions pasturable forage constitutes at bulls 450-560 kg, yachy 320-360 kg. Adult yaks give up to 2-3 kg of wool (in physical weight), including content of down constitutes 57-61%.
The yield of milk of milk of yachy reaches 600-700 kg. Fat content of milk yachy in relation to milk of cow is twice more (% 6,5-7,2).
In the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region in recent years nearly 80% of gross income of livestock production, generally receive from yakovodstvo industry. For example, in the Ishkashim and Shugnansky districts 3/4 and in the Murghab district over 90% regulation make yachikh and are prime vendor of milk and meat. The number of yaks in the republic in the 60th years of the last century was constituted by 9,3 of one thousand heads, 1985 - 16,3 of one thousand heads and now 15,7 of one thousand heads.
This program provides increase in number of yaks as reserve of increase in production of meat, wool with simultaneous effective use of opportunities of natural pasturable forages in the conditions of highlands.
The program provides accomplishment of the following tasks:
- ensuring protection of genetic resources of yaks as rare species of farm animals and source of the income of farms in high mountain areas of Tajikistan;
- increase in number and purposeful increase in productivity of yaks in specific climatic conditions of the region;
- effective use of natural and economic resources in mountain and foothill regions of the republic for the purpose of recovery and further development of industry.
In the republic purposeful use of opportunities and reserves of native Alpine pastures yaks are one of priority questions.
Development of yakovodstvo creates favorable conditions for production of environmentally friendly products of meat and milk.
Desire of villagers and availability of pastures for cultivation of yaks, allow to increase its number in the republic.
For the purpose of cultivation of yaks, in other regions of the republic from the Murghab district yaks in Ayninsky, Kukhistoni Maschokh and Dzhirgitalsky, Varzobsky and Gissar districts were delivered. Alpine pastures of the above-stated areas favor to cultivation of yaks, and in this regard yaks in these areas on the live weight and productivity are almost identical with the Pamir yaks.
Along with implementation of this Program Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, Ayninsky, Kukhistoni Maschokh areas will be provided with development of industry and to take root in Panjekent, Hovalingsky, Tadzhikabadsky and in ridges Gissar and Varzobsky areas.
Cultivation of yaks in these regions is cost-efficient.
Practical accomplishment of this Program and development of industry of yakovodstvo requires accomplishment of the following events:
- acceptance of specific measures for increase in food supply of yaks in the Murghab region of Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region and Ayninsk the district of the Sughd area;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.