of March 1, 2004 No. 96
About transformation of the State agency on supervision in power industry in the State inspectorate for supervision in power industry
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 9, 2003 and for the purpose of further streamlining of system of supervision in power industry the Cabinet of Ministers decides NUP-3358 "About Enhancement of System of Republican State Bodies":
1. Take into consideration that according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 9, 2003 the State supervision agency in power industry is transformed by NUP-3358 to the State inspectorate for supervision in power industry (Uzgosenergonadzor).
2. Determine the main objectives of the State inspectorate for supervision in power industry:
implementation of the state control and supervision of rational and effective production, transfer, consumption of electrical energy, heat energy and coal use;
control of realization of the preventive measures aimed at safety in case of production, transfer, consumption of electrical energy, heat energy and use of coal;
ensuring development and approval of necessary normative legal acts in the field of production, transfers, consumption of electrical energy, heat energy and use of coal.
organizational structure of the Uzgosenergonadzor, structure of its central office with extreme number in number of 42 units, including 12 units managerial the person, according to the appendices NN1 and 2;
structure of territorial department of the State inspectorate for supervision in power industry according to the appendix N3;
Regulations on the State inspectorate for supervision in power industry (Uzgosenergonadzor) according to the appendix N4.
Permit the chief of the Uzgosenergonadzor to make, if necessary, changes to structure of central office of management and territorial departments of inspection within the established number of workers and expense budgets on content.
4. Determine that the State inspectorate for supervision in power industry (Uzgosenergonadzor) is legal successor by the rights and obligations of the State agency on supervision in power industry.
5. Keep procedure in case of which financing of activities of the Uzgosenergonadzor is performed on annually approved expense budget approved with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the account:
obligatory assignments SAC of Uzbekenergo;
parts of the means arriving from application of economic sanctions for violations in use of electrical and heat energy according to the procedure determined by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 9, 1994 N124 "About Application of Economic Sanctions for Violations in Use of Fuel and Energy Resources".
SAC of Uzbekenergo to provide funds for financing of the Uzgosenergonadzor with reference of these funds for production material costs according to Item 1.1.4 of the Regulations on structure of costs (works, services) and on procedure for the forming of financial results approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 5, 1999 N54.
6. Recognize invalid and make changes to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the appendix N5.
7. To the Uzgosenergonadzor, SAC of Uzbekenergo together with the interested ministries and departments to provide reduction of departmental regulations in compliance with this resolution in a month.
8. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. T. Sultanov.
Cabinet of Ministers I. Karimov
Appendix No. 1
to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 1, 2004 No. 96
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.