It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
January 27, 2007
of January 12, 2007 No. 5
About approval of Safety rules of work during accomplishment of prospecting ruslovy works
1. Approve Safety rules of work during accomplishment of prospecting ruslovy works (further - Rules) which are applied.
2. With entry into force by the order to consider such which are not applied in the territory of Ukraine, the "Safety rules of work in case of production of prospecting ruslovy works" approved by the Ministry of river fleet of RSFSR 17.12.81.
3. To management of the organization of the state supervision of industrial safety on productions and objects of the increased danger (Morozov V. M.) in accordance with the established procedure to provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To management of normative and legal and legal providing (Prokhorov V. V.) to take measures for entering of Rules into the State register of normative legal acts concerning labor protection and to place them on the web page of Gosgorpromnadzor.
5. To chiefs of territorial administrations of Gosgorpromnadzor to take measures concerning studying of requirements of Rules by officials of the state inspections.
6. To the editor-in-chief of the Labor protection magazine Yakovenko M. G. to publish the order in the Labor protection magazine.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the vice-chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor Dolmatov O. I.
Chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor
Approved by the Order of the State committee of Ukraine on industrial safety, labor protection and mountain supervision of January 12, 2007 No. 5
1.1 Safety rules of work during accomplishment of prospecting ruslovy works (further - Rules) establish safety requirements during accomplishment of prospecting ruslovy works on inland waterways.
1.2 Requirements of these Rules extend to all subjects of managing whose activities are connected with accomplishment of prospecting ruslovy works.
1.3 Requirements of these Rules are obligatory for accomplishment by all legal entities and physical persons which perform prospecting ruslovy works.
1.4 Workers shall be provided with special clothes and special footwear and other individual protection equipment according to industry regulations and according to the procedure according to NPAOP 0.00-4.26-96 Provisions on procedure for the providing workers with special clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment approved by the order of the State committee of Ukraine on supervision of labor protection of 29.10.96 of N 170, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 18.11.96 for N667/1692.
1.5 Workers shall have medical examinations at the scheduled time according to the Regulations on medical examination of workers of certain categories approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of 31.03.94 of N 45, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 21.06.94 for N136/345 (with changes).
1.6 The workers serving load-lifting devices, vessels, motor boats and boats, and also occupied at works with the increased danger shall have the certificate, certificates or diplomas on the right of accomplishment of the corresponding works, servicing and control of motor boats, motor boats, courts according to requirements of bodies of navigable and technical supervision.
1.7 The equipment, the tool and devices which are operated shall be operational. Survey, recurring inspection and their testing shall be carried out according to NPAOP of 0.00-1.30-01 Safety rules during the work with the tool and devices approved by the order of the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy of Ukraine of 05.06.2001 of N252.
1.8 In case of detection of defects of the equipment, the tool and devices the worker shall tell immediately the direct head, and in case of its absence to the higher head and within the rights and obligations to take measures concerning elimination of the found defects and violations.
1.9 It is not allowed to perform works on the defective equipment, to use defective devices and tools.
1.10 During performance of works in case of which there is danger of fall in water workers are provided with life jackets.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.