of November 26, 2007 No. 175
About the state guarantees to the ethnic Kyrgyz moving to the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on October 10, 2007
This Law regulates state policy in the field of immigration of ethnic Kyrgyz, determines legal, economic and social basis of immigration processes, and also creations of necessary living conditions on the new place for kayrylman.
Kayrylman is the ethnic Kyrgyz who is the foreign citizen or the stateless person, voluntarily moving to the Kyrgyz Republic and received the status of kayrylman;
the status of kayrylman - temporary legal status before acquisition of nationality of the Kyrgyz Republic;
the paragraph third Article 1 ceased to be valid according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 27.01.2015 No. 27
the center of temporary placement - the place of temporary stay of persons and members of their families petitioning for recognition of their kayrylmanama in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
the resettlement territory - the place for permanent residence in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
the ethnic Kyrgyz - person of the Kyrgyz nationality having nationality of foreign state, or person of the Kyrgyz nationality without nationality.
State regulation in the field of immigration of ethnic Kyrgyz is based on the following principles:
- ensuring the human rights affirmed in the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic on freedom of travel, freedom of work, free choice of profession and occupation;
- ensuring compliance of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic to the universally recognized norms of international law and to the international treaties which came in the procedure established by the law into force which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, in the field of external migration taking into account modern economic and social situation of the republic;
- comprehensive assistance to resettlement of ethnic Kyrgyz to the Kyrgyz Republic, in the organization of their resettlement, creation of workplaces, social security and the public assistance to kayrylmana;
- participations of the relevant state bodies in the organization of streamlining of processes of immigration of ethnic Kyrgyz.
The main objectives of this Law are:
- determination of the state migration policy on creation of conditions of acceptance of immigrants - ethnic Kyrgyz in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- streamlining of process of resettlement of ethnic Kyrgyz to the Kyrgyz Republic;
- providing in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of protection of the rights and legitimate interests of immigrants - ethnic Kyrgyz;
- creation of conditions for their social and economic adaptation.
The status of kayrylman is given in the procedure established by this Law to the ethnic Kyrgyz moving to the Kyrgyz Republic on the permanent residence and lost after receipt of nationality of the Kyrgyz Republic by them.
Voided according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 27.01.2015 No. 27
Petitions of persons for provision of the status of kayrylman move one of full age family members personally or by proxy the representative:
- in the territory of their nationality or the place of permanent residence in diplomatic representations, consular establishments of the Kyrgyz Republic for the subsequent direction in authorized state body on migration of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic in authorized state body on migration of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The petitioning person or his authorized representative together with the petition for provision of the status of kayrylman represents the following legalized according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation the Kyrgyz Republic, documents:
- the passport or the document replacing it;
- certificate of birth;
- paragraph fourth ceased to be valid;
- the marriage certficate (if is available).
In case of lack of the certificate of birth for confirmation of nationality of the petitioning person one of the following documents is submitted:
- certificate of birth of one of close relatives (parents, children, adoptive parents, full and not full brothers and (or) sisters, grandfather, grandmother, grandsons);
- marriage certficate of parents;
- certificate of birth of one of distant relatives (cousins and (or) cousins).
The procedure for provision of the status of kayrylman is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
In case of lack of the identity document, the ethnic Kyrgyz who are constantly living in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic based on the act of the identification issued by local government bodies provide the passport of one of close relatives (parents, children, adoptive parents, full and not full brothers and (or) sisters, grandfathers, grandmothers, grandsons).
The ethnic Kyrgyz who was born in foreign state in the passport or the certificate of birth of which is absent the column nationality, the kayrylmana can receive the status if its ethnic origin is confirmed by diplomatic representation or consular establishment of the Kyrgyz Republic. In case of impossibility of confirmation by diplomatic representation or consular establishment of the Kyrgyz Republic of ethnic origin of this person the relevant decision about provision or refusal in provision of the status of kayrylman is accepted by the commission on consideration of petitions of ethnic Kyrgyz for provision of the status of kayrylman.
Consideration of the petition and decision making about provision of the status of kayrylman or about refusal in provision of the status of kayrylman are performed within two months from the date of registration of the petition.
If the status of kayrylman was provided to the petitioning person, then the status of kayrylman extends also to his (her) spouse (spouse) and minor children, and also to other persons who are in its dependence on condition of their cohabitation.
Minor children, the spouse (spouse), and also other persons who are in his (her) dependence have the right to reunion with he (she) in the Kyrgyz Republic and receipt of the status of kayrylman.
The certificate of kayrylman of the established sample is issued to persons which received the status of kayrylman.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.