of November 29, 2007 No. 286-FZ
About mutual insurance
Accepted by the State Duma on November 7, 2007
Approved by the Federation Council on November 16, 2007
1. The legal basis of mutual insurance is constituted by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, this Federal Law, other Federal Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation.
2. Mutual insurance is insurance of valuable interests of members of society on mutual basis by consolidation in the society of mutual insurance of means necessary for this purpose.
3. Mutual insurance is performed by society of mutual insurance.
Subject of regulation of this Federal Law are the relations on implementation of mutual insurance of valuable interests of members of society of mutual insurance (further also - society, and also establishment of features of legal status of society, conditions of its activities, the rights and obligations of members of society.
1. Mutual insurance of valuable interests of the members by society is performed directly based on the charter of society if the charter of society provides the conclusion of the insurance contract, - based on such agreement.
2. Only valuable interests connected with implementation of one type of insurance are subject to the mutual insurance performed directly based on the charter of society. In this case rules of insurance are integral part of the charter of society and shall determine similar conditions of mutual insurance for all members of society.
3. Society shall make in case of approach of certain event (insured event) insurance payment to the member of society who paid insurance premium (insurance premiums) or to the beneficiary according to the procedure and in terms which are established by the insurance contract and (or) rules of insurance.
4. The risk of insurance payment (insurance indemnity) assumed by society can be insured at the insurer having the license for reinsurance implementation. At the same time the specified insurer cannot be the member of this society.
5. Society has no right to perform compulsory insurance, except as specified, if such right is provided by the Federal Law on specific type of compulsory insurance.
Subjects of mutual insurance are objects of property insurance, that is the valuable interests of members of society connected, in particular, with:
1) ownership, use and order of property (proprietary insurance);
2) risk of approach of responsibility for damnification of life, to health or property of other persons, and in the cases provided by the law, risk of responsibility for violation of the agreement (civil responsibility insurance);
3) implementation of business activity (insurance of entrepreneurial risks).
1. Society of mutual insurance is type of consumer cooperative and is created for implementation of mutual insurance of valuable interests of the members.
2. Voided according to the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of 23.05.2016 No. 146-FZ
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.