of November 9, 2007 No. 647
About approval of the Regulations on the State committee of the Azerbaijan Republic on town planning and architecture, structures of committee, establishment of limit of number of workers of its device
For the purpose of ensuring activities of the State committee of the Azerbaijan Republic on town planning and architecture I decide:
1. Approve "Regulations on the State committee of the Azerbaijan Republic on town planning and architecture" it (is applied).
2. Approve "Structure of the State committee of the Azerbaijan Republic on town planning and architecture".
3. Set limit of number of workers of the office of the State committee of the Azerbaijan Republic of town planning and architecture in 135 established posts.
4. Transfer the Baku state design institute of the Executive authority of the city of Baku to subordination of the State committee of the Azerbaijan Republic on town planning and architecture.
5. Transfer Building and repair association of industrial enterprises and Special specialized construction department of the abolished State committee on construction and architecture to the order of the State committee of the Azerbaijan Republic on management of state-owned property.
6. Charge to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic in a month:
6. 1. prepare and provide to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic offers on reduction of the existing regulatory legal acts to compliance with this Decree;
6. 2. provide reduction of regulatory legal acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic and the relevant central executive bodies in compliance with this Decree and inform on it the President of the Azerbaijan Republic;
6. 3. resolve other issues following from this Decree.
7. This Decree becomes effective from the date of its publication.
President of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of November 9, 2007 No. 647
1. The state committee of the Azerbaijan Republic on town planning and architecture (further - Committee) is the central executive body performing planning, design of town-planning, and also state policy and regulation in architectural spheres (further - in the respective area).
2. In the activities the Committee is guided by the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic, the laws of the Azerbaijan Republic, decrees and orders of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic, international treaties which participant is the Azerbaijan Republic, and this Provision.
3. In case of accomplishment of the tasks and implementation of the rights the Committee is effective in interrelation with other executive bodies and local self-government and non-governmental organizations.
4. The committee has the separate balance which is at its disposal according to the legislation state-owned property, treasurer and bank accounts, seal with the image on it the State Emblem of the Azerbaijan Republic and own name, the corresponding stamps and forms.
5. Maintenance costs of Committee and its activities are financed by the government budget of the Azerbaijan Republic and other sources, not stipulated by the legislation.
6. The committee is located in the city of Baku.
7. Treat activities of Committee:
7.1. participation in forming of single state policy in the respective area and ensuring implementation of this policy;
7.2. ensuring development of the respective area;
7.3. ensuring preserving traditions (heritage) of town-planning and national architecture and rational use together with relevant organs of the executive authority and local self-government of the territories of the cities and the settlements which are historically created around them taking into account their natural and local features;
7.4. ensuring creation of normative and methodological providing for maintaining the state town-planning inventory and maintaining in accordance with the established procedure the town-planning inventory on the republic in general;
7.5. ensuring increase in level of solutions of architectural planning and building designing, constructions and their complexes;
7.6. implementation of activities in other directions established by the legislation.
8. According to the activities established by this Provision the Committee carries out the following tasks:
8.1. performs within the powers normative regulation in the respective area;
8.2. provides implementation of state programs and concepts of development within the powers;
8.3. provides implementation of international treaties which participant is the Azerbaijan Republic within the powers;
8.4. in the procedure established by the legislation exercises the state control in the respective area;
8.5. provides preparation general and regional schemes of placement of the population of the Azerbaijan Republic, environmental management and the territorial organization of productive forces, schemes and projects of district planning, master plans and projects of detailed planning of the cities and other settlements, projects of borders of settlements, general schemes and projects of industrial hubs, health resorts, complexes of rest and tourism, schemes and projects of engineering lines of communication of the settlements and projects providing corresponding changes in them, increase in their quality, level of the technical and economic solution;
8.6. together with relevant organs of the executive authority and self-government takes measures for the purpose of preserving, protection and enrichment of national and historical heritage, monuments of town-planning and architecture, natural and cultural landscape, other reserved territories;
8.7. together with relevant organs of the executive authority and local self-government provides esthetic beauty, the present, national architectural style in the work on improvement which is carried out in the cities and areas, in objects under construction;
8.8. together with relevant organs of the executive authority and local self-government establishes the directions of development and architectural and planning structure of the populated territories taking into account suitability of their natural and geographical conditions;
8.9. within the powers provides according to requirements of the legislation preparation of standards, regulations and rules in the respective area and draws the conclusion of the regulating documents of the industries and the companies concerning the respective area which are rather prepared by other organizations and the organizations;
8.10. takes part in creation of the regulatory base for expense budgets of projects in the respective area;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.