of January 28, 2002 No. 665
About approval of Rules of determination of surcharges for long service the government employee in state bodies
For the purpose of ensuring execution of article 22.7 of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About public service" I decide:
1. Approve "Rules of determination of surcharges for long service as the government employee in state bodies" (are applied).
2. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic to resolve the issues following from this Decree.
President of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of January 28, 2002 No. 665
1. These rules are developed based on the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About public service" and determine issue conditions in state bodies of surcharges for long service by the government employee.
2. Since second year of service surcharge for long service is issued to the government employee.
3. Surcharge to the government employee is for long service established percentage of monthly official pay rate and issued monthly.
4. Surcharge is for long service issued to the government employee since second year of service depending on the term of length of service in the following procedure:
Length of service
Surcharge to monthly official pay rate (as a percentage)
from 1 to 5 years
from 5 to 10 years
from 10 to 15 years
over 15 years
5. Surcharge is issued to the government employee for period of service at the expense of the salary fund provided in the government budget for that state body in which he serves.
6. For the purpose of issue to government employees of the established surcharges to monthly salary for long service annually additional resources in 2-fold size of the salary, established in these bodies for government employees are provided in the government budget approved the next year.
7. In case of calculation of length of service of the government employee in public service the next periods are considered:
* service length of the government employee on the position held by it;
* if the government employee is translated and accepted to other position of public service, service length on former position of public service;
* the period of induced truancy of the government employee established by court or the relevant competent authority;
* years of service and probation period in position in public service;
* the term of leaving by the government employee of public service with preserving position of public service and the salary;
* term of temporary disability;
* periods of paid leaves.
Other breaks which are not provided in this Item are not considered in case of calculation of length of service in public service.
8. Calculation of length of service of the government employee performs state body in which it serves.
9. In case of determination of length of service of the government employee in bodies of legislative, executive and judicial authority (including out of the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic) before entry into force of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About public service", the work period in the state, Soviet and party bodies till October 18, 1991 also joins.
10. The document on length of service in public service the service record of the government employee is considered.
11. The disagreements arising in case of application of Items 7 and 9 of these rules are eliminated with Council of the Azerbaijan Republic for management of public service.
12. The surcharge issued to the government employee for long service is considered when calculating the average salary.
13. it is excluded
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.