of November 19, 2007 No. 556
About measures for streamlining of functioning of the check points through frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic intended for the international automobile, air and railway service, and internal stationary posts on highways of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of reduction of regulatory legal acts in compliance with requirements of international treaties of the Kyrgyz Republic with the adjacent states about check points and ensuring the corresponding control and interaction of state bodies at check points through frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to the Tax code of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic", "About veterinary science", "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population", "About quarantine of plants", "About environmental protection", "About protection and use of flora", "About fauna", "About drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors", "About customs regulation" and requirements of the international nature protection and counter-narcotics conventions Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- The list of check points on the Kyrgyz-Kazakhstan frontier (appendix No. 1);
- The list of check points on the Kyrgyz-Chinese frontier (appendix No. 2);
- The list of check points on the Kyrgyz-Tajik frontier (appendix No. 3);
- The list of check points on the Kyrgyz-Uzbek frontier (appendix No. 4);
- The list of internal stationary posts on highways of the Kyrgyz Republic (appendix No. 6);
- Regulations on internal stationary posts on highways of the Kyrgyz Republic (appendix No. 7).
2. Determine that quarantine (anti-epidemic, antiepizootic) posts of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of Agriculture, food industry and melioration of the Kyrgyz Republic can be exposed according to the decision of heads of public administrations of areas, the city halls of the cities of Bishkek and Osh, in coordination with the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, it is direct in places of emergence of epidemic and epizooty, for their localization.
2-1. Determine that the maximum time of passing of all provided types of the state control for import/commodity exportation and vehicles on/from the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic shall not exceed one hour or time for the parking of air vehicles (railroad trains).
2-2. Authorized state bodies perform the powers concerning goods and vehicles using information system according to the provisions determined by the international treaties of the Kyrgyz Republic and acts constituting the right of the Eurasian Economic Union and the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of foreign economic activity.
2-3. Determine that tax control is exercised in the Items of control provided in appendix 6-1 to this resolution.
2-4. At check points periods of time during which the omission of vehicles with perishable products is performed are established. The specified periods of time cannot constitute less than an hour within a day.
3. Prohibit the ministries, the state committees, administrative departments, other executive bodies, local public administrations, local government bodies and ayyl okmota exposure of all types of stationary and temporary posts on the highways of the Kyrgyz Republic which are not determined by this order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, except as specified, specified in Items 2, 2-1, 2-2 and 2-3 presents of the resolution.
4. To the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic together with the State Border Service of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of Transport and Roads of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of Agriculture, the food industry and melioration of the Kyrgyz Republic, the State inspectorate for veterinary and phytosanitary safety under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to provide necessary conditions for proper functioning of check points through frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic and internal stationary posts on highways of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. Recognize invalid:
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of May 12, 1997 No. 274 "About measures for strengthening of control of illegal import and commodity exportation, things and other objects";
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.