IT IS REGISTERED
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On August 14, 1996 No. 272
Approved by the Ministry of Labour of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 29, 1996
IT IS APPROVED
SFP of Uzbekistan
June 25, 1996.
All employees of the companies, including heads, shall be trained, instructing, examination and recertification according to the procedure and the terms established for their professions and work types by state supervision bodies and control.
1. This Standard provision establishes obligatory procedure for test of knowledge of labor protection at workers, heads, engineering employees and specialists connected with the organization and work is direct on production, and also at persons exercising control and technical supervision of safe operation (further - heads and specialists) in organizations, educational institutions, research institutions, farms and at the companies (further - the companies), and also in production associations, associations, corporations, concerns, holdings, departments, the ministries (further - governing bodies) irrespective of patterns of ownership and managing in volume of the qualification requirements determined by job responsibilities and nature of the performed work.
2. Based on this Standard provision governing bodies are developed and approve the industry Provisions with the list of positions of workers whose knowledge of labor protection is subject to check and approves them with Occupational safety and health administration of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the relevant trade-union organizations.
3. The workers who arrived on the company can be allowed to independent work only after passing by them of instructing in labor protection, the corresponding training and examination.
4. For especially dangerous works and for works on servicing steam and boilers, hoisting cranes, vessels working under pressure, electroinstallations, special mechanisms and machines persons having the document on the corresponding special training can be accepted.
5. The common directorship and responsibility for the correct organization and carrying out training of workers in safe methods of work are assigned to heads of the companies and governing bodies. Training of workers and masters in safe methods of work in divisions (shops) - on heads of these divisions.
6. Control of timely and high-quality training of workers in safe methods of work is assigned to security services of work.
1. Instructing of workers
7. Instructing of workers are subdivided on introduction and instructing on workplace. Instructing on workplace is in turn subdivided on primary, periodic and extraordinary.
All workers arriving on the company, employees of other organizations sent for work at this company (irrespective of qualification, years of service and work experience), and also probationers and pupils pass induction.
Induction of workers the worker shall hold security services of work or other worker to whom these obligations are assigned. If acceptance of workers for work is made directly in shops, then one of heads of the shop shall hold induction.
Instructing about rendering the first pre-medical aid by the victim, on fire safety and other special questions is carried out by the corresponding specialists.
The induction shall be held in labor protection office about use of modern technical means of training, visual aids and the literatures corresponding to specific content of training material and conditions of production.
The induction can be held both with group of workers, and with certain workers. The numerical structure of group, as a rule, shall not exceed 10 people.
About holding induction the log entry of registration of induction and the corresponding marks in reception note of the worker shall be made. The form of the Magazine is given in appendix 1.
9. Instructing on workplace.
All workers, except induction, shall undergo instructing on workplace,
The instructing purpose on workplace - training of each worker in the correct and safe acceptances and methods of work. In the course of instructing it is necessary to acquaint the worker with the equipment, mechanisms, devices, their characteristic and design features, possible dangers and safe methods and working methods and procedure for preparation of workplace.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.