It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On January 7, 2000 No. 870
Approved by the Ministry of Labour of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Regulations on development of instructions for labor protection
IT IS APPROVED
Federation Council of labor unions
IT IS APPROVED
State mining inspection of the Republic of Uzbekistan
December 16, 1999.
This Provision establishes single procedure for development, coordination and approval of instructions for labor protection, and also requirements to their creation, content, registration and extends to activities of the ministries, departments, corporations, concerns, associations, associations, the organizations and companies, irrespective of methods of production and patterns of ownership, and also persons performing their development.
1. The instruction for labor protection is the regulating document establishing safety requirements in case of accomplishment by workers and employees (further in the text - working) works in production rooms, in the territory of the company, on building sites and in other places where working perform the work charged to them or service duties.
2. The instruction for labor protection (further in the text - the instruction) is subdivided into standard instructions and instructions for working at this company.
Instructions can be developed as for the working separate professions (electric welders, machine operators, mechanics, electricians, cleaners, laboratory assistants, milkmaids, etc.), and on separate work types (work at height, installation works, adjustment, repair work, carrying out testing, etc.).
3. Instructions are developed also for the personnel conducting explosive works, serving the electrical units and devices, hoisting machines, boiler installations, vessels which are under pressure, and for another working which safety rules of work are established in cross-industry and industry regulating documents on labor protection, the special rules, regulations and instructions approved by state supervision bodies.
4. Instructions shall include only those requirements which concern labor safety and are carried out by working.
5. Standard instructions are developed according to the legislation of the republic on work, with standards of labor safety, cross-industry and industry regulations and rules, other regulating, normative and technical and organizational and methodical documents on labor protection. In them specific conditions of the separate companies cannot be considered.
Instructions are developed for working on the basis of this provision, standard instructions, safety requirements stated in operational and repair documentation of manufacturing plants of the equipment used at this company and also on the basis of technological documentation of the company taking into account specific conditions of production.
Instructions for working in the absence of standard instructions are developed on the basis of the listed above documents taking into account specific conditions of this company.
Instructions shall not contain the provisions contradicting contents of the documents stated above.
6. Studying of instructions for labor protection by working is provided with the director (employer).
7. Requirements of instructions are obligatory for working. Failure to carry out of these requirements shall be considered as violation of production discipline.
8. Constant control behind accomplishment of instructions working is imposed on directors (employer), organizations, the organizations (further the companies) and its structural divisions (services), heads of shops (sites), masters, on security service of work (department, bureau, the engineer) and on foremen.
9. The name and designation (number) shall be appropriated to each instruction. In the name it is necessary to specify briefly for what profession or work type it is intended.
Names of instructions for working can be, for example, such as "The instruction for labor protection for the gas welder", "The instruction for labor protection for performance of works at height".
10. The text of the instruction shall be broken into the Sections having the names. Sections consist of Items. If necessary Items can be broken into subitems.
11. Requirements of instructions should be stated according to the sequence of engineering procedure and taking into account conditions in which this work is performed.
12. The instruction for working shall contain the following Sections:
general requirements of safety;
safety requirements before work;
safety requirements in operating time;
safety requirements in emergencies;
safety requirements upon termination of work.
Note. In need of the instruction it is possible to include additional Sections. For example, in standard instructions the Section "Introduction" reflecting relevant provisions of the legislation of the republic on work, instructions of directive bodies of feature of technique of statement of safety requirements can be provided in instructions for working, developed on the basis of this standard instruction. In the same Section references to regulating documents which are considered in case of development of instructions can be given, the list of these documents, and also documents, invalid is this.
13. In the Section "General Requirements of Safety" it shall be reflected:
- conditions of the admission of persons to independent professional job or to accomplishment of the corresponding work (age, sex, the state of health, passing of instructing, etc.);
- warning of need of observance of regulations, prohibitions of smoking and drinking of alcoholic drinks;
- the characteristic of the dangerous and harmful production factors operating on working;
- requirements to the mode of work, breaks for rest and meal, change restriction (if necessary);
- overalls put on regulations for this profession, special footwear and other individual protection equipment with indication of designations of the state, industry, republican standards or specifications for them;
- requirements for providing pozharo-and explosion safety;
- the notification procedure of administration about cases of injury rate and failure detection of the equipment, devices and the tool;
- instructions about need to be able to give the first (pre-medical) aid;
- rules of personal hygiene which shall know and observe working in case of performance of work;
- responsibility working for violation of requirements of the instruction.
14. In the Section "Safety Requirements before Work" it shall be reflected:
- procedure for preparation of workplace, individual protection equipment;
- procedure for test of serviceability of the equipment, devices and tool, barriers, alarm systems, blocking and other devices, protective grounding, ventilation, local lighting, etc.;
- procedure for test of availability and condition of initial materials (procurements, semifinished products);
- procedure for acceptance of change in case of continuous work;
- requirements of production sanitation.
15. In the Section "Safety Requirements in Operating Time" it shall be reflected:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.