It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
October 25, 2007.
of October 16, 2007 No. 104
About approval of the Procedure for use in 2007 of the means provided in the government budget for content of the regional centers of innovative development and implementation of regional and industry innovative programs
IT IS APPROVED
Ministry of Finance
IT IS APPROVED
treasury of Ukraine
IT IS APPROVED
Main thing control and auditing
management of Ukraine
According to the Law of Ukraine "About the Government budget of Ukraine for 2007" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Procedure for use in 2007 for the means provided in the government budget for content of the regional centers of innovative development and implementation of regional and industry innovative programs which is attached.
2. (Volodin V. G.) in accordance with the established procedure to submit to legal management the order on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. To the assistant to the Chairman of the Agency - Basanskaya L. O. press secretary. provide the publication of this order in mass media.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-chairman - Zagorodnego V. P.
Chairman V. A. Ivchenko
Approved by the Order of the State agency of Ukraine on investments and innovations of October 16, 2007 No. 104
1. This Procedure determines use mechanism in 2007 of the means provided Gosinvestitsy in the government budget according to the "Content of the Regional Centers of Innovative Development and Implementation of Regional and Industry Innovative Programs" program (further budgetary funds).
2. Terms which are used in this Procedure have the following value:
regional innovative programs are the complex of the tasks, actions and projects directed to achievement of innovative development of the certain region approved by the Verkhovna Rada of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, regional and regional councils of the program, including;
industry innovative programs are the programs approved or approved by representatives according to the legislation public authorities including complex of the tasks, actions and projects directed to achievement of innovative development of industries of economy, including innovative programs of the scientific park "Kiev Polyequipment";
the main manager of budgetary funds - Gosinvestitsy;
managers - the regional centers of innovative development;
receivers of budgetary funds are contractors of the tasks, actions and projects determined by regional and industry innovative programs (the companies, organizations and the organizations of various patterns of ownership which implement the appropriate innovative programs).
3. Budgetary funds are allocated on:
content of the regional centers of innovative development formed Gosinvestitsy according to the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 3, 2007 N255-r "Questions of formation of the regional centers of innovative development";
implementation of regional innovative programs;
implementation of industry innovative programs.
4. Distribution of budgetary funds in the directions and changes to it affirm Gosinvestitsy.
5. Selection of regional and industry innovative programs (further - innovative programs) for which implementation budgetary funds are allocated, and receivers of budgetary funds is performed on competitive basis.
The procedure and conditions of carrying out tender affirm Gosinvestitsy.
6. State investments the structure of the contest committee in which, in particular representatives of the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Economics, Minregionstroy, MON, Gosinvestitsy and NAS enter affirms (in consent).
7. State investments gives to the Interdepartmental council concerning investments and innovative development operating according to the Provision approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 7, 2007 N424 (further - Interdepartmental council), the conclusion of the contest committee of rather appropriate innovative programs and receivers of budgetary funds by results of which consideration the decision of advisory nature concerning feasibility of allocation of budgetary funds for implementation of innovative programs is made.
Taking into account recommendations of Interdepartmental council the contest committee makes the final decision concerning the direction of budgetary funds for implementation of innovative programs. The solution of the contest committee is drawn up by the protocol.
The solution of the contest committee can be appealed in the procedure established by the legislation.
8. Based on the solution of the contest committee Gosinvestitsy is determined the list of innovative programs and receivers of budgetary funds.
9. Financing of the actions provided by the paragraph the second Item 3 of this Procedure is performed according to the estimates of managers approved Gosinvestitsy and monthly list of assignments.
Financing of the actions provided by paragraphs tretyimchetverty Item 3 of this Procedure is performed according to the approved list of innovative programs and receivers of budgetary funds within the assignments finished Gosinvestitsy to managers for financing of innovative programs.
Financing of innovative programs is performed according to the plan of use of budgetary funds approved by the manager and the actions plan concerning implementation of innovative programs taking into account monthly list of assignments based on the agreement signed between the manager and the receiver of budgetary funds.
11. Purchase of goods, works and services at the expense of budgetary funds is performed according to the Law of Ukraine "About purchase of goods, works and services for public funds".
12. Creation and provision of the financial reporting about use of budgetary funds, and also control of their target and effective expenditure are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
Chief of Legal management V. Volodin
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.