of March 18, 2003 No. 147
About formation of Fund of development of courts and judicial authorities
For the purpose of improvement of material logistics of courts of bodies and organizations of justice (further - judicial authorities), creations of proper conditions of their activities, and also for increase in efficiency of use of means of the existing funds of development of courts, judicial authorities and enforcement proceeding the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Form based on Fund of development of organizations of justice and courts of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Fund of development of economic courts of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Fund of development of enforcement proceeding single Fund of development of courts and judicial authorities (further - Fund).
2. Determine that sources of forming of the income of Fund are:
assignments in the amount of 16 percent from the amounts arriving in the government budget from payment of penalties and state fees on the cases considered by courts of law;
assignments in the amount of 12 percent from the amounts arriving in the government budget from payment of the state fees and penalties on the cases considered by economic courts;
assignments from the amounts of the state fees collected by bodies of the REGISTRY OFFICE in the amount of 16 percent, and notaries - in the amount of 12 percent;
80 percent of the means levied by judicial authorities for state registration of non-state non-profit organizations, lawyer bureaus, firms, boards, symbolics of non-state non-profit organizations, accreditation of the staff of non-state non-profit organizations who are foreign citizens and also members of their families, issue of duplicates of the certificate on state registration of non-state non-profit organization, symbolics, constituent documents of non-state non-profit organizations, issue of the duplicate of accreditation card, licensing of lawyer activities, qualification certification of legal personnel and also the amounts of the penalties levied by judicial authorities;
assignments in the amount of 24 percent from the amounts collected in the budget for enforcement proceedings except for of collection of shortages on taxes and other obligatory payments;
8 percent of the means arriving from realization of the property withdrawn by authorized bodies and turned into the income of the state and also from collection of tax debt for the realization account of property of the debtor;
80 percent of means of the performing collection collected by legal executives;
80 percent of the deposits made for participation in the open biddings enlisted into the deposit account of district (city) departments of legal executives in cases, stipulated in Item 37 Regulations on procedure for realization of automotor-vehicles and the real estate in case of execution of court resolutions and acts of other bodies approved by the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 31, 2006 No. PP-458;
assignments in the amount of 80 percent from the amounts of penalties and penalty fee imposed on the exchanges, the estimative, specialized trade and realtor organizations, other persons for non-execution (improper execution) of the undertaken contractual commitments on realization or assessment of property;
other income which is not prohibited by the legislation.
3. Determine that priority of fund is the construction and repair of buildings of the courts of the general jurisdiction, providing them with necessary stock, computers and other modern organizers.
Fund is also allocated on:
- material logistics of economic courts and judicial authorities, including notariate, Registry office and legal executives;
- strengthening of material, educational and methodical base of the Tashkent state legal university, carrying out scientific research in the field of the right and the state construction, the organization of training of the faculty in the lead educational institutions of Uzbekistan and foreign countries;
- payment of allowances and surcharges for qualification classes, ranks and length of service to employees of courts and judicial authorities, increase in their qualification, personnel training;
- social protection of employees of courts and judicial authorities;
- utility and operational and other current expenses of courts and judicial authorities;
- compensation of the damage caused by the notary owing to violation of the professional obligations and corresponding expenses;
- other actions directed to improvement of activity of the courts and judicial authorities.
4. Approve Regulations on Fonda of development of courts and judicial authorities and structure of its management according to appendices No. 1 and No. 2.
5. Determine that management of activities of Fund and distribution of its means is performed by the Supervisory board headed by the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Chairmen Supreme and the Highest economic courts, the director of the department of execution of judgments, material and financial provision of courts under the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the chief executive Fonda are part of the Supervisory board on position.
6. Determine that operational management by accumulating and expenditure of fund is performed by Executive directorate of Fund as a part of 4 units financed by fund.
Fonda heads executive directorate the Chief executive who is appointed and dismissed by the Supervisory board of Fund.
The chief executive Fonda bears the personal responsibility for target use of fund.
In a month to provide to the supervisory board of Fund placement and completion of Executive directorate of Fund, and also the solution of other organizational technical issues of functioning of Fund.
7. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Nurmuratov M.) to exercise strict control of target use of fund.
8. To the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan Palvan-zade And. to quarterly submit the report on use of fund in the Office of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
9. Recognize invalid:
appendix No. 3 to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 12, 1992 No. 523 "About questions of enhancement of activities of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan" (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 1992, No. 11, the Art. 32);
the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 4, 1993 No. 124 "About Fund of development of economic courts of the Republic of Uzbekistan";
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.