of November 8, 2007 No. 1061
About approval of Rules of public conveyance and baggage road transport in the capital
According to article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the status of the capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of public conveyance and baggage by road transport in the capital.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 8, 2007 No. 1061
1. These rules of public conveyance and baggage road transport in the capital (further - Rules) establish procedure for the organization and implementation of motor transportations of passengers and baggage in the capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Rules act on the territory of the capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. The basic concepts used in Rules:
1) body of transport of the capital – the local actuator authorized by the akim of the capital to perform regulation in the field of transport in the territory of the capital;
2) route – travel line between established initial, intermediate and final Items and schedules of movement, determined in the course of the organization of regular motor transportations of passengers and baggage;
3) the route pattern – the graphical conditional representation of route with indication of stopping points, distances between them, and also characteristic reference points (road forks, intersections, railroad crossings, bridges and tunnels);
4) the flight log - the numbered and strung together magazine which is on the vehicle when implementing irregular public conveyances and baggage in which marks about passing of pretrip technical inspection of the vehicle and pretrip and posttrip medical examination of the driver are put down;
5) the travel document (ticket) – the document in paper or electronic form by which execution the transportation agreement of the passenger is signed (further – the ticket);
6) road traffic police – the territorial authority of internal affairs performing special functions in the field of safety control of traffic in the capital;
7) Item of landing and disembarkation of passengers (stopping point) – the place equipped according to requirements of these rules, intended for stop of vehicles for the purpose of landing and disembarkation of passengers;
8) baggage – the property of the passenger packed and transported in baggage compartment of the bus, the minibus or in the luggage car accompanying the bus, the minibus within the regulations established by Rules of public conveyance and baggage road transport and also in taxi based on the supplementary agreement with carrier;
9) the schedule of movement – the table containing data on the place and time of movement of buses, minibuses on each stopping point of route of regular motor transportations of passengers and baggage.
4. On nature of the organization motor transportations of passengers and baggage are subdivided on regular, irregular and transportations of taxi.
5. Regular motor transportations of passengers and baggage are performed by buses and minibuses along the routes approved by body of transport of the capital.
Under the organization of regular motor transportations of passengers and baggage on city routes vehicles (buses or minibuses) which will be used for implementation of transportations are determined in advance.
6. When implementing motor transportations of passengers and baggage the carrier draws up the route sheet on the vehicle with introduction of data on passing of pretrip and posttrip medical examination of the driver, and also technical inspection of the vehicle.
6-1. The carriers performing regular and irregular motor transportations of passengers and baggage provide the equipment of vehicles with the equipment of satellite navigation with representation in real time to information on the current location of the vehicle to the organizer of transportations.
7. Irregular public conveyance by buses, minibuses, and also regular public conveyance by buses, minibuses in the international message are performed by the buses, minibuses specified in appendix to the license granted to the licensor.
In case of change of unit of railway vehicles of buses, minibuses which perform public conveyance specified in part one of this Item, appendix to the license is subject to renewal.
Renewal of the license and (or) appendix to the license is performed according to Items 3, of 4, of 5, of 6, of 7, of the 8th article 33 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About permissions and notifications".
8. Irregular public conveyances and baggage are subdivided into transportations of one-time nature, transportation by custom buses, minibuses.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.