of July 4, 2001 No. 529
About approval of Rules of submission of municipal orders
Due to the execution of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About the status of municipalities" of July 27, 1999 I decide No. 162:
1. Approve Rules of submission of municipal orders (are applied).
2. This Decree becomes effective from the date of signing.
President of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of July 4, 2001 No. 529
Rules of submission of municipal orders are developed in connection with execution of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About the status of municipalities" No. 162 of July 27, 1999 according to requirements of the laws of the Azerbaijan Republic "About bases of finance of municipalities" and "About local poll of opinion".
These rules establish powers of municipalities to act as the customer with use of the material and financial resources for improvement of the municipal territory, rendering utilities to the population, construction and repair of objects of social infrastructure, production of necessary products for ensuring household and welfare requirements of the population of the corresponding territory, rendering services and implementation of other work, and also condition of submission of the order.
These rules extend to all municipalities which are in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic, and their consolidation.
1. Municipal orders move in connection with execution of programs of municipalities for social development, economic development and other programs.
2. Municipal orders can be created also on the basis of poll of opinion of all citizens living in the territory of municipality having the voting right.
3. The questions included in municipal orders (implementation of works, rendering services, purchase of goods, materials and other), having the corresponding financial provision, are financed by means of the local budget.
4. Contractors for accomplishment of municipal orders are elected according to the current legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic on the basis of tender or directly the agreement.
5. Election of contractors in this or that form is provided according to the corresponding reasons taking into account interests of the parties. Among the contractors who provided identical offers during tender, preference is given to the contractors who are in municipal property.
6. Municipal orders move in the procedure established by the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic to physical persons or legal entities by the conclusion of the agreement on implementation of these works.
7. Control of placement and execution of municipal orders is performed by municipalities.
8. Municipalities bear responsibility for financing of municipal orders and accomplishment of other contractual conditions in the procedure established by the legislation.
9. Rules of financing of municipal orders and terms of their accomplishment, and also acceptance of works and other conditions, including responsibility, are regulated by the agreement signed between the parties.
10. Data on submission of municipal orders appear through local mass media. Municipalities will promulgate information on conditions and results of municipal orders by means of methods, stipulated by the legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.