of January 17, 2007 No. PP-568
About measures for radical enhancement of the organization of exploration works and activities of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for geology and mineral resources
In the republic measures for creation and building-up of mineral resources for extracting and processing industries, the companies of the construction industry are consistently performed. The stock gain of precious and rare-earth metals, agrochemical and mining raw materials, construction materials, fresh and mineral underground waters is provided.
At the same time the mineral resources having industrial value develop insufficient rates. Separate potentially ore-bearing territories remain poorly studied. During exploration works high technologies are insufficiently applied, research potential considerably weakened and is unreasonably dispersed. The structure of the organization and methods of management of exploration works do not meet the modern requirements. The become obsolete practice of assessment of results of works on physical amounts, but not on their resulting effects remains. High wear of the park of the mountain, drilling and laboratory equipment, and also low equipment limits to special devices possibilities of carrying out search works on the basis of modern methods and technologies.
For the purpose of cardinal enhancement of the mechanism of forming, realization and monitoring of accomplishment of state programs of development of exploration works, their orientation to stock gain of minerals, the accelerated implementation of high technologies, increase in level of training of personnel for industry:
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 24.05.2017 No. PP-3004
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 24.05.2017 No. PP-3004
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 24.05.2017 No. PP-3004
4. Ceased to be valid
5. To the Cabinet of Ministers in week time to approve updated Regulations on the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on geology and mineral resources, proceeding from the main priorities of reforming and tasks of geological industry determined in this resolution.
6. Approve the Program of implementation of modern high technologies and the equipment in exploration works, and also measures for upgrade and modernization of the companies and organizations of system of Goskomgeologiya for 2007-2010 according to the appendices N4 and 4a.
To provide to the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on geology and mineral resources together with the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan realization of the approved Program tasks at the scheduled time and reinforcement with their necessary financial sources.
7. Determine that:
medium-term (for the period up to 3 years) and long-term (for over 3 years) programs of exploration works are developed Goskomgeologiya in coordination with the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan and affirm the Cabinet of Ministers;
annual programs of exploration works affirm Goskomgeologiya in coordination with the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan within implementation of the approved average and long-term programs of exploration works.
To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on geology and mineral resources, the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two-month time to develop and submit for approval in the Provision of the Republic of Uzbekistan Cabinet of Ministers about procedure for forming of annual programs of exploration works on Goskomgeologiya's system.
8. Exempt till January 1, 2011 from customs payment, except for charges for customs clearance:
the equipments and vehicles, and also materials and spare parts delivered Goskomgeologiya to the equipment according to the lists which are annually approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
the materials of space shooting, the equipment and the software delivered by Goskomzemgeodezkadastr, Goskomgeologiya and NHK "Uzbekneftegaz" for their processing according to the lists approved with the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
9. To the ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the Tashkent state technical university, National university of Uzbekistan and the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on geology and mineral resources to develop, approve and provide realization within 2007-2008 academic years of package of measures in a month on:
to cardinal enhancement of curricula and programs of educational process for geological specialties, proceeding from the modern requirements imposed to these specialties;
to the direction in the leading foreign higher educational institutions of personnel for advanced training and retraining in the directions of geology and drilling from among the faculty of faculties, and also training of specialists in the field of rare-earth geology;
to reconstruction and Aksakatinsky and Brichmullinsky's equipping of specialized training geological grounds in the Tashkent region;
to expansion of the sponsor's help of the companies of geological industry to faculties in their equipment by the necessary educational laboratory equipment, computer equipment and library stock.
10. To khokimiyat of the Navoiy region to accept on balance on current status the basic settlements of Goskomgeologii with municipal infrastructure according to the appendix N5 in a month.
To accept SAC of Uzbekenergo on balance on current status the low-voltage power lines providing with the electric power the basic settlements of Goskomgeologii.
11. Recognize as N139 "About Measures for Enhancement of Activities of the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Geology and Mineral Resources" which voided paragraph two of Item 2 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 25, 2004, and also the appendix N1 and 2 to the specified resolution.
12. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Mirziyoev Sh. M.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 17, 2007 No. PP-568
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.