of July 11, 1997 No. 76
About measures for strengthening of control of radiation safety in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic
For the purpose of ensuring compliance of systematic control of radiation safety in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic to requirements of existing rules and rules and strengthenings of the state control in this area, the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. For the purpose of implementation of constant radiation control behind the loads imported into the republic and exported from the republic, at the same time following en route through the republic territory to charge to the State Customs Committee installation in checkpoints at railway stations and on automobile transport roads of stationary automatic devices of radiation control.
2. To the State Customs Committee:
provide installation during 1997-1998 of these devices in appropriate places and together with the Ministry of Health to determine rules of control on these sites;
inform the Ministry of emergency situations, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources on the radioactive materials and other sources of ionizing radiation imported into the republic by any company, organization and the organization irrespective of subordination, pattern of ownership and type of activity;
resolve transportation of radioactive materials through the republic territory by the transit way only in case of availability of the insurance document guaranteeing mitigation of consequences of possible accidents.
3. To the ministries, committees, the companies, concerns, associations, organizations and the organizations to carry out annual inventory of radioactive materials and other sources of ionizing radiation and annually till December 15 systematically to represent results to the Ministry of emergency situations, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources, and to these organizations periodically to inform the Cabinet of Ministers.
4. To the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education to organize training of specialists on radiation safety for the corresponding industries of the national economy.
5. To impose control of execution of the resolution on the relevant departments of Administration of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic.
Azerbaijan Republic A. RASI-ZADE
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.