of February 5, 1999 No. 50
About measures for ensuring timely commissioning of the major objects of the republic
For the purpose of the timely organization of the works on ensuring completion at the scheduled time of construction of facilities having the important economic Cabinet of Ministers value decides:
1. Create the Republican headquarters on commissioning of the Shurtansky gas-chemical complex, the Kungradsky soda plant, Kyzyl Kum phosphoritic plant and objects of the chemical industry in Fergana in structure according to appendix.
Appoint heads of the headquarters of deputy prime ministers Hamidov B. S., Isaev A. N.
2. Assign to the Republican headquarters:
responsibility for timely commissioning of the Shurtansky gas-chemical complex, the Kungradsky soda plant, the Kyzyl Kum phosphoritic plant and objects of the chemical industry in Fergana, with the corresponding objects of production and social infrastructure;
coordination of activities of the ministries, departments, concerns, associations, companies, regional authorities, companies, organizations and firms participating in projects implementation;
control of accomplishment of decisions of the Government on construction of facilities, conditions of works agreements (contracts), works schedules, terms of designing and supply of equipment;
initiation of efficient measures for the timely solution of the questions connected with the course of construction and commissioning of objects at the scheduled time;
ensuring timely financing and appropriate resources of construction objects;
the organization of providing proper domestic conditions for the working personnel occupied on buildings and provisions of trade and other services;
coordination of actions of local and foreign contract organizations and suppliers.
3. Determine that the decisions of the Republican headquarters made within its power are obligatory for execution by the ministries, departments, concerns, associations, companies, regional authorities, companies, organizations and firms participating in projects implementation.
4. Grant the right to the Republican headquarters for accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it, as required, to attract local and overseas enterprises and the organizations, to create permanent or temporary work groups from among local and foreign specialists.
5. Determine that meetings of the Republican headquarters are held at least 2 times a month. To the republican headquarters monthly to report on the Government of the republic on the course of construction of facilities.
6. Recognize invalid:
Item 11 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 16, 1993 N87;
Item 5 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of November 6, 1997 N505.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sultanov U. T.
Cabinet of Ministers I. Karimov
to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 5, 1999 No. 50
Hamidov B. S - Deputy prime minister
Isaev A. N. - Deputy prime minister
Members of the headquarters:
Tadzhiyev A.X. - Chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan
Begmatov Sh. R - Hoky of the Kashkadarya region
G.D.'s difishing - Hoky of the Navoiy region
Muminov N. Sh - Hoky of the Fergana region
Mazhitov Sh. H. - head of group of coordination and control of execution of priority investment projects of Department of investing programs of the Cabinet of Ministers
Atayev V. Yu. - Minister of Energy and electrification
Nabiyev T. N. is the chairman of Goskomarkhitektstroy
Zaynutdinov I. A. - chairman of NHK <Uzbekneftegaz>
Yusupbekov N. R. is the chairman of <Uzkhimprom> association
Kuchersky N. I. - chairman of Kyzylkumredmetzoloto concern
Dzhumanazarov R. is the chairman of Uzvodstroy concern
Omelnitsky M. A. - chairman of Uzbektransstroy association
Tadzhibayev A. K. - chairman of Uzmontazhspetsstroy association
Isaev G. G. is the managing director of Uzbekgidroenergostroy trust
Hermite N.E. - the chairman of GAZhK "Uzbekiston temir yullar
B. Ya. hafizes - CEO of JSC Uzneftegazstroy
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since February 22, 2021 according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 22, 2021 No. 87