of March 2, 1992 No. 93
About the organization of work on standardization in the Republic of Uzbekistan
Due to the declaration of independence of the Republic of Uzbekistan, proceeding from need of creation of national republican system of standardization, metrology and certification, and also for the purpose of preserving economic, trade, scientific and technical and other relations between the states of the Commonwealth of Independent States, elimination of technical barriers in trade and economic and sci-tech cooperation with the countries of the world the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Ceased to be valid
2. Approve the enclosed Basic principles of the State system of standardization of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. Ceased to be valid
4. Ceased to be valid
5. Ceased to be valid
6. To the Uzbek state center of standardization, metrology and certification to submit for approval of the Cabinet of Ministers drafts of the Charter and Regulations on the state supervision of standards and measuring instruments in the Republic of Uzbekistan in a month.
7. To the Uzbek state center of standardization, metrology and certification in the first half of the year 1992 to develop and in coordination with the interested organizations of the republic to approve the State system of standardization of the Republic of Uzbekistan (GSS Ouse) obligatory for all ministries, departments, associations, concerns, associations, small and joint businesses, cooperatives and other economic organizations of the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
8. To the Uzbek state center of standardization, metrology and certification together with Committee on forecasting of prospects of development of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Justice, the State Committee for Construction, Goskompriroda and the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the II quarter 1992 to develop and approve Regulations on responsibility for violations of standards, specifications and metrological rules.
Before approval of the called Provision to be guided by the existing precepts of law on application of sanctions for violations of standards, specifications and metrological rules approved by state bodies of the former USSR.
9. Ceased to be valid
10. Ceased to be valid
11. Ceased to be valid
12. Declare invalid the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Uzbek SSR of February 22, 1985 of N100 "The resolution of Council of Ministers of the USSR of January 7, 1985 of N13 "About the Organization of Work on Standardization in the USSR" (JV UZSSR, 1985, N 2, the Art. 6).
Republic of Uzbekistan A. Mutalov
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 2, 1992 No. 93
1. Main objectives of standardization are:
protection of consumer interests and the state in safety issues of products, works and services (further products) for life, health and property of the population, the environment, resource-saving;
ensuring interchangeability and compatibility of products;
improvement of quality and product competitiveness according to the level of development of science and technology, and also requirement of the population and the national economy;
assistance of economy of all types of resources, improvement of technical and economic indicators of production;
implementation of social and economic, scientific and technical programs and projects;
safety of economic objects taking into account risk of emergence of natural and technogenic catastrophes and other emergency situations;
providing consumers with complete and reliable information about the nomenclature and quality of products;
ensuring defense capability and mobilization readiness;
ensuring unity of measurements;
confirmation of the indicators of product quality declared by the manufacturer (the seller, the contractor).
2. Functions of the organization, coordination and ensuring optimum level of works on standardization to the republics perform:
across the Republic of Uzbekistan in general - the Uzbek state center of standardization, metrology and certification under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
in the field of construction, building industry, including designing and designing - the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on architecture and construction;
in the field of regulation of use of natural resources and environmental protection from pollution and others harmful vozdeystviygosudarstvenny committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on conservation;
in the field of products of medical appointment, products of medical equipment, medicines and content of substances, harmful to the person, in products which are turned out by the industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The specified departments and the Ministry of Health (on the fixed spheres) consider, claim, prolong operating and cancel republican standards and changes to them. Development and review of republican standards are performed according to the schedule approved by above-mentioned bodies. Republican standards, specifications and changes to them, irrespective of the level of their approval, are subject to state registration in the Uzbek agency of standardization, metrology and certification.
The common methodical directorship provides with works on standardization, metrology and certification in the Republic of Uzbekistan the Uzbek agency of standardization, metrology and certification.
3. Customers of development of standards and specifications are the ministries, departments, concerns, associations, the companies, the organizations and other structures making or consuming the corresponding types of products (services). Financing of these works is performed at the expense of means of customers, including means centralized on contractual basis. Developers of standards and specifications are the technical committees on standardization created according to Standard regulations on technical committee on standardization basic standardization organizations, and also the companies, the organizations and other structures making or consuming the corresponding types of products (services).
4. The organizations developing standards and specifications shall provide in them mandatory and recommended requirements.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.