Approved by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Moldova of September 14, 2007 No. 11/1
1. This provision is developed for the purpose of execution of the Order of the Government No. 889 of August 6, 2007. "About measures for social protection of the population in connection with increase in rates for electrical energy".
2. Expense recovery for electrical energy - partial payment for the account of means of the government budget of payment obligations of rural residential customers (villages, communes) on the electrical energy used by one house (apartment) monthly in amount to 60 kw.
3. Residential customer of the electric power of the rural sector is the physical person from the village or the commune according to appendices No. 2, 3 and 4 Laws No. 764-XV of December 27, 2001 on the administrative-territorial device of the Republic of Moldova which consumes electrical energy for domestic needs, but not for implementation of some activities for the purpose of profit earning.
If the consumer uses 2 counters (single-phase and three-phase) for compensation only the consumption on domestic needs registered by the single-phase counter shall be considered.
4. The new rate established on the electric power, - the rate approved by National energy regulation agency the Order of the Government No. 254 of July 31, 2007, published in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova No. 112-116/482 of August 3, 2007 which is valid from August 3, 2007.
5. The Union-Fenosa group (PIK of JSC RE-Chilin=u, PIK of JSC RED-Centru and PIK of JSC RED-Sud), AO "RED-NORD" and AO "RED-Nord-Vest" constitutes and provides information on the amount of compensations which are subject to payment by the Ministry of Finance according to appendix No. 1.
6. The size of the amounts to compensation is charged in the amount of 100% of difference between the size of the new rate established on electrical energy and the rate operating till August 3, 2007 in limit to 60 kWh on one house / apartment) in month. Partially unused compensation for one month does not pass for the next months.
7. Compensation for expenses to residential customers is performed as follows:
Issue of delivery notes (account) on consumption of electrical energy at residential customers is performed for complete month, that is the period of the statement of the account does not match the beginning and the end of month. So, the consumption of electrical energy specified partially contains in the accounts issued in August and January months also consumption of July and December on which the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova No. 889 of August 6, 2007 does not provide compensations for residential customers of the rural zone.
Proceeding their specifics of calculation of consumption of electrical energy the following procedure of payments of compensations is established:
1. For calculation July-August, 2007, December, 2007 January, 2008.
Compensations are issued for the number of the days calculated in August and December. The energy consumption which is compensated in this period shall be calculated proceeding from monthly consumption of 60 kWh, in case of consumption of 60 kWh and more in month, and in case of smaller consumption than 60 kWh, proceeding from the actual consumption (for example - 40 kWh) referred on the number of days in August and respectively a December and increased on the number of days of these periods, possible for compensation.
The consumption of electrical energy which is subject to compensation which falls on one day of August and December. 60 kw/h / 31 day = 1,935 of kWh/day.
The consumption of electrical energy which is subject to compensation which falls on days of calculation in August and December months: 1,935 of kWh/day the number of days of August and December of the months which are subject to calculation.
In case of consumption of 40 kWh will be: 40 kw/h / 31 day = 1,290 of kWh/day
1,29 of kWh/day of the h the number of days of August and December of months which are subject to calculation".
2. For the calculation periods August-September, September-October, October-November, November-December, 2007.
Compensations for these periods will be:
- in the amount of 60 kWh in case of consumption of 60 kWh and more;
- it is equal to the amount of consumption in the calculation period in case of consumption to 60 kWh.
In case in the accounts issued for the period July-August compensation in the days in August which are subject to compensation in the accounts issued for the period August-September it is not specified without fail compensation and on the previous account shall be reflected separately.
8. The monthly added amount sent to residential customers for payment decreases by monthly compensation amount.
The money provided as compensation is not issued to residential customers by cash, and goes for compensation of difference in rates to suppliers of electrical energy.
9. The procedure for financial accounting and compensation for expenses on the electrical energy used by rural consumers is performed based on the Law on financial accounting.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.