of July 21, 2007 No. 301-III ZRK
About safety of food products
This Law establishes the legal basis of safety of food products for protection of life and health of the person, legitimate interests of consumers and environmental protection in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) stern - products of vegetable, animal, mineral, microbiological origin which are used for feeding of the animals who are food source for the person;
2) feed additives - the substances of organic, mineral and (or) synthetic origin used as sources of missing nutritious and mineral substances and vitamins B diet of the animals who are food source for the person;
3) the enriched (fortifitsirovanny) food products - food products to which for increase in nutrition value are added one or more necessary ingredients (vitamins, minerals, proteins, amino-or fatty acids) and other substances which are not present at it initially or present at insufficient quantity or lost in process (at stage) production (production), entered for the purpose of prevention of disease;
4) products of baby food - the foodstuff of special purpose meeting physiological requirements of children's organism and intended for food of children under three years;
5) the food products which are subject to veterinary health control, - foodstuff and raw materials of animal origin, not used without the corresponding processing in food, and also forages and feed additives;
6) the veterinary certificate - the document of the established form issued on each batch of the food products which are subject to veterinary health control on Frontier of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on transport by authorized body in the field of veterinary science;
7) genetically modified objects - the raw materials and products of vegetable and (or) animal origin received with use of methods of genetic engineering, including genetically modified sources, organisms;
8) date of production - end date of process (stage) of production (production) of food products;
9) it is excluded;
10) it is excluded;
11) accounting number - the code including type of activity and number of object of production;
12) counterfeited food products - food products, obviously and intentionally changed, counterfeit and (or) having the hidden properties and qualities, information on which is obviously doubtful or incomplete;
13) expiration date - period of time during which the food products shall conform completely to the safety requirements imposed to it established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and (or) technical regulations;
14) unacceptable risk - the risk exceeding the level of safety of food products established according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
14-1) analysis systems of dangerous factors and critical points of control (further - HASSP) - systematic identification, assessment and management of the dangerous factors influencing safety of products on all food chain by identification and assessment of potential risks which are critical for safety of foodstuff, in case of establishment of constant control in critical points of control;
15) risk - the probability of adverse influence of food products on health of the person and consequence of this influence leading to emergence of danger to life and health of the person;
16) risk assessment - quality and (or) quantitative standard of probability of penetration, rooting or distribution of the wrecker or disease and the potential biological and economic consequences connected with it or assessment of possibility of adverse effect on life and health of the person or animals arising from presence of additives, pollutants, toxins or pathogenic organisms at food products;
17) risk management - risk identification, the choice and implementation of the measures taken for its decrease and also monitoring and check;
18) risk analysis - the procedure of use of available information for identification of dangerous factors and risks assessment consisting of four interconnected components: determinations of source of danger, risk assessment, risk management and information on risk;
19) information on risk - mutual timely exchange of data on risk between the subjects bearing responsibility for safety of food products, and authorized bodies, and also all other concerned parties;
20) dangerous food products - products when which using there can be unacceptable risk for life and health of the person and the environment;
21) destruction of dangerous food products - the impact on the food products unsuitable to the use and (or) further conversion excluding it use for the food purposes and access to it for the person and animals;
22) the specifications and technical documentation - the documents necessary for regulation of processes (stages) of development (creation), production (production), turnover, utilization and destruction of food products;
22-1) No. 268-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 28.10.2019;
23) nutrition value of products - the degree of satisfaction of organism in nutrients determined by their energy value, structure and flavoring advantages;
24) the food products which are subject to sanitary and epidemiological surveillance - food products, except for the food products which are subject to veterinary health control;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.