of December 13, 1999 No. 143
About enforcement of the Penitentiary code of the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on November 11, 1999
Article 1. Enact the Penitentiary code of the Kyrgyz Republic since January 1, 2000, except for provisions for which other terms of enforcement are established by this Law.
Article 2. Declare invalid since January 1, 2000 the Corrective labor code of the Kyrgyz SSR approved by the Law of the Kyrgyz SSR of December 25, 1970 "About approval of the Corrective labor code of the Kyrgyz SSR" (Sheets of the Supreme Council of the Kyrgyz SSR, 1971, No. 21, the Art. 157), and also the laws and other regulatory legal acts adopted during the period from July 1, 1971 to January 1, 2000 regarding modification and amendments of the Corrective labor code of the Kyrgyz SSR.
Article 3. Provisions of the Penitentiary code of the Kyrgyz Republic regarding execution of custodial sanctions with serving in standard regime penal colonies, in colonies of particular treatment, in women's penal colony of high security, in educational colonies of the strengthened mode for males, in educational colonies for female persons, in colonies of the general and strengthened modes for convicts, former employees of courts and law enforcement agencies, social jobs, become effective in process of creation of necessary conditions for execution of these types of punishments.
Article 4. Charge to the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
1. In three-months time:
- prepare and make in Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic offers on reduction in compliance with the Penitentiary code of the Kyrgyz Republic of the legal acts contradicting the Penitentiary code of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- provide review and cancellation by the ministries and administrative departments of the regulatory legal acts contradicting the Penitentiary code of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- prepare and approve Regulations on criminal and executive inspections and the standard rate of their number of staff, Regulations on disciplinary military unit, Regulations on the board of trustees.
2. During 2000-2005 with attraction of financial resources of republican and local budgets to perform construction:
- seven corrective colonies of ordinary regime with general fullness of 500 people in everyone (in all regions of the republic);
- two corrective colonies of special regime with limit of places on 500 people in everyone (the southern and northern regions of the republic);
- one educational colony of the strengthened mode for male minors with limit of places on 150 people;
- one educational standard regime penal colony for female persons with limit of places on 100 people;
- one corrective colony of strict regime for women with limit of places on 100 people;
- one corrective colony of ordinary regime for osuzhdennykhbyvshy employees of courts and law enforcement agencies;
- one corrective labor colony of the strengthened mode for osuzhdennykhbyvshy employees of courts and law enforcement agencies;
Article 5. Until reduction in compliance with the Penitentiary code of the Kyrgyz Republic legislative and regulatory legal acts are applied in the part which is not contradicting the Penitentiary code of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Article 6. To the government of the Kyrgyz Republic in case of project development of the laws on the republican budget for 2000 and the next years to provide allocation of the centralized capital investments and financial resources providing enforcement of the Penitentiary code of the Kyrgyz Republic taking into account the annual growth of average number of special squads.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.