of September 10, 2007 No. 1001
About reserve fund of the goods constituting the humanitarian assistance
Based on Item d) article 8 of the Law on the humanitarian assistance provided to the Republic of Moldova, No. 1491-XV of November 28, 2002 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2003, Art. No. 23-24, 79), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve the offer of the Ministry of Labour, Social Protection and Family on creation of reserve fund of the goods constituting the humanitarian assistance.
2. Approve Regulations on reserve fund of the goods constituting the humanitarian assistance according to appendix.
3. Provide to the Ministry of Labour, Social Protection and Family management of reserve fund of the goods constituting the humanitarian assistance.
Minister of Finance
Minister of Economy and Trade
to the Order of the Government No. 1001 of September 10, 2007
1. This provision establishes procedure for creation and management of reserve fund of the goods constituting the humanitarian assistance intended for providing socially vulnerable segments of the population (further - reserve fund).
The reserve fund represents set of the material and financial resources provided to the Ministry of Labour, Social Protection and Family (in further - the agency) for distribution to socially vulnerable segments of the population.
2. Requirements of this provision are obligatory for execution by all subjects having functions on obtaining, distribution, storage, use and accounting of the humanitarian assistance.
3. The reserve fund is created from:
the humanitarian assistance provided to the state according to the decision of the Government;
the humanitarian assistance imported into the republic without specifying of the specific receiver;
the donations in the form of the humanitarian assistance which arrived to public organizations of citizens, budgetary institutions and the organizations, religious and charitable organizations.
The amount of reserve fund is not limited.
4. The material values making the humanitarian assistance are contributed to reserve fund based on commodity transport delivery note, tax delivery note or deeds of gift with indication of the name, unit of measure, quantity, the cost of unit, total cost of goods and other its identification data.
5. The humanitarian assistance of reserve fund is intended for the following socially vulnerable segments of the population:
b) orphan children and children without parental support;
c) handicapped children;
d) the families having three and more children;
e) incomplete families;
g) the national groups which are lower than the level of poverty;
h) persons which were injured owing to natural disasters;
i) disabled people;
k) other persons who owing to their physical or intellectual features and different circumstances are not capable to exercise independently the rights and legitimate interests.
Humanitarian aid from reserve fund can be distributed to also medical and sanitary public organizations, organizations in which there are on the state providing children, disabled people, old men, to boarding schools, other social organizations, societies of deafs, blind, to educational institutions, social movements, the pacifistic organizations and the organizations for human rights protection, the organizations of veterans, disabled people, the children's and youth organizations, scientific and technical, ecological, cultural and educational societies, societies of physical culture and sport, the creative unions, cultural and educational associations, state-financed organizations and organizations, charitable organizations, public organizations and funds, other registered associations of citizens without right to sell of the goods received as the humanitarian assistance and without the right to render paid services with use of these goods.
6. Distribution of the humanitarian assistance from reserve fund is performed based on official addresses of users or their legal representatives according to the requirements estimated with the assistance of bodies of local public authority by the territorial commissions on the humanitarian assistance or Ad hoc commission on the humanitarian assistance of the Ministry of Health. Copies of the documents confirming the personality or formation documents, the social questionnaire, other documents which confirm the right of physical person or legal entity to receipt of the humanitarian assistance are attached to addresses.
7. Provision of the humanitarian assistance from reserve fund is made by the Ministry based on the solution of its management with issue of commodity transport delivery note in the established form. The quantity and the name of the sold goods are determined by the circumstances established during consideration of requests and also proceeding from opportunities of reserve fund.
8. Financial accounting and the reporting on obtaining and distribution of the humanitarian assistance from reserve fund is conducted separately in quantitative and monetary value (by equating of the prices in case of need) according to the Law on financial accounting No. 426-XIII of April 4, 1995 applied till January 1, 2008, and since this date - according to the Law on financial accounting No. 113-XVI of April 27, 2007, accounting standards.
The report on creation and management of reserve fund is submitted quarterly and annually to the Government and the Ministry of Finance and is component of the activities report of the Ministry in the field of the humanitarian assistance.
9. Inventory count of the goods pledged in reserve fund is performed according to the legislation.
10. Payment of expenses on acceptance, examination, transportation, loading unloading, warehousing, storage and distribution of the humanitarian assistance from reserve fund is made at the expense of means of the Ministry.
11. The liability for violation of conditions of creation, storage, distribution and accounting of reserve fund is established by the existing regulations which provide liability for violation of conditions on creation, storage, distribution, use, management and accounting of material values - as the main, and turnover.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.