of February 9, 2006 No. 39
About approval of Rules of application of procedure and conditions of use of drugs and psychotropic substances in the medical purposes, and also medical measures concerning persons who got sick with drug addiction
For the purpose of ensuring execution of subitem 1.8 of Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About drug trafficking, psychotropic substances and their precursors" of August 9, 2005 the No. 280 Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve "Rules of application of procedure and conditions of use of drugs and psychotropic substances in the medical purposes, and also medical measures concerning persons who got sick with drug addiction" it (is applied).
2. Consider invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic "About approval of Rules of application of procedure and conditions of use of drugs and psychotropic substances in the medical purposes, and also medical measures concerning persons who got sick with drug addiction" of September 11, 2000 No. 165.
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of February 9, 2006 No. 39
1. These rules are prepared according to the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About drug trafficking, psychotropic substances and their precursors" of August 9, 2005 No. 280 also establishes rules of application of procedure and conditions of use of drugs and psychotropic substances in the medical purposes, and also medical measures concerning persons who got sick with drug addiction.
2. In treatment and prevention facilities narcotic medicines are appointed only by attending physicians with indication of the name, dose, quantity, date and time of appointment.
3. Operation on injection of narcotic medicines is performed by the anesthetist and nurses of chamber with participation of the doctor (anesthesiologist) or nurse, responsibility for their storage and accounting. About it the corresponding entry in clinical record leaf is made.
4. For the purpose of rendering emergency medical service in evening and night shifts narcotic medicines are appointed by the doctor on duty, and appointment is carried out by the duty nurse with its participation. About it the corresponding entry in the history of disease is made.
5. Under anasteziologichesko-reanimatologichesky service in case of constant surveillance over haemo dynamics, breath and possibility of their correction when using narcotic medicines for the purpose of creation of condition of entry into anesthesia or narcotic dream, the dose of medicines is established in individual procedure, and in this case their used quantity can exceed the disposable or daily dose established by pharmacopeia.
6. In all cases, when constant surveillance over haemo dynamics and breath and the possibility of their correction (managed hypo and hypertension, artificial respiration) use of narcotic medicines in the quantity exceeding the disposable and daily dose established by pharmacopeia, inadmissibly.
7. In the treatment and prevention facilities which do not have hospital (polyclinic, the station of ambulance) narcotic medicines in particular cases (in case of need rendering emergency medical service) are appointed by attending physicians and appointment is carried out by nurses with their participation. If for the patient suffering from permanent pain syndrome (at the last stage of oncological diseases, in case of phantom syndrome and in other cases), regular soothing medicines are inefficient, narcotic medicines can be appointed by means of the established forms of recipes and the patient can accept these medicines in house conditions.
8. In case of lack of the expected results after use of narcotic medicines during the certain period (impossibility to eliminate pain syndrome at the patient), the appointed dose can be increased by 2-3 times with the corresponding reasonable entries in medical documents by the attending physician and head of department.
9. In exceptional cases the patients for a long time accepting narcotic medicines (the oncological patients who are on 4 stages, severe phantom pains) in connection with emergence of cases of accustoming to drugs feel need for increase in dose. In this case to the patient complete physical examination by the medical and consulting commission is conducted, the valid need for increase in dose of narcotic medicine, and for medical documents is determined the corresponding record about increase in dose of medicine up to required quantity is made. The medical and consulting commission carries out regular control of acceptance sick drugs.
10. Leave to physical persons of drugs and psychotropic substances in the medical purposes is performed by the drugstores and treatment and prevention facilities having the license for activities such.
11. Narcotic medicines are used in the medical purposes in the following cases:
* for the purpose of elimination of strong pain syndrome in cases when the effect of regular soothing medicine is small also incomplete;
* for the purpose of premidikation before surgeries;
* as anesthesia component during surgeries;
* for the purpose of anesthesia after surgeries;
* for the purpose of elimination of anaphylactic reactions;
* only in the public medico-narcological institutions as therapeutic means in treatment of the patients who got sick with drug addiction;
* during pilot studies for the purpose of modeling of any pathology, carrying out experiences.
12. In cases when changes of the central nervous system are observed, functional, organic changes of consciousness of various form and course psychotropic substances are used in the medical purposes in quality preventive, remedy.
1. The purpose of application of forced treatment of persons who got sick with drug addiction
1.1. In the cases and procedure established by the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic to persons, the patient with drug addiction, voluntary and forced treatment is applied.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.