of January 27, 1995 No. 114
About transfer of bodies of Gosgortekhnadzor of the Republic of Tajikistan on new economic working conditions
For the purpose of more complete use of opportunities of bodies of mountain supervision in questions of increase in labor safety, rational and complex use of natural resources and protection of subsoil, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides participations of bodies of Gosgortekhnadzor of the Republic of Tajikistan in forming of budget receipts:
1. Accept the offer of Gosgortekhnadzor of the Republic of Tajikistan on transfer of its bodies on the mixed financing form at the expense of the republican budget and own means formed from paid works and services to the companies, the organizations and other legal entities irrespective of patterns of ownership, according to the enclosed Approximate list of types of paid works and services.
2. To state mining inspection of the Republic of Tajikistan to develop and together with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan to approve Regulations on procedure for collection, expenditure and transfer in the budget of means for the paid works and services rendered by bodies of Gosgortekhnadzor of the Republic of Tajikistan to associations, the companies, the organizations and other business entities.
Republic of Tajikistan E.Rakhmonov
to the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of January 27, 1995 No. 114
1. Consideration of materials, registration and issue of allowing documentation (mountain branches for development of mineral deposits and for use of the subsoil for the purpose of which is not connected with mining; permissions to production of explosive works, to building of the areas of bedding of minerals, to repair, installation and production of the person under surveillance of the equipment, to construction of gas supply systems, work on gas welding; to cutting and others vidan gas-flame processing of metals using the natural and liquefied gases.)
2. Coordination: projects and design assignments of the companies for mining; trial development of mineral deposits, deposits and their sites; test operation of deposits, exploratory wells; measures of protection of buildings, constructions and natural objects' from adverse effect of mountain developments; the materials proving placement of the mining companies; write-offs of inventories of minerals; technological schemes of development of fields of medicinal mineral waters and zones of sanitary protection; liquidation and preservation of boreholes; activities of the small enterprises and cooperatives using the subsoil or objects under control to bodies of Gosgortekhnadzor.
3. Registration of under control objects, projects of mountain branches for development of popular minerals.
4. Carrying out extraordinary engineering certifications and testing of installations and the equipment, and also departures on challenge of the companies on unprepared to engineering certification, testing and acceptance in zkspluatation objects and the subsequent departures for carrying out these works.
5. Examination of projects on construction of the companies, constructions of objects to which regulations and rules of Gosgortekhnadzor, and also the specifications and technical documentation, provisions, instructions, managements developed by the research and project organizations, controlled enterprises extend.
6. Carrying out technical survey and testing of installations and the equipment on uncontrollable to Gosgortekhnadzor the state companies, in cooperatives, small and private and other enterprises.
7. Rendering the methodical and practical help to the companies and organizations in registration of the proving materials for receipt of permissions of the conclusions, coordination on safety issues of work, protection and rational use of subsoil.
8. Conducting preliminary technical supervision of quality of construction of under control productions, objects and constructions.
9. Development for the companies of safety rules, programs and examination cards for training and advanced training of working.
10. Lecturing, training of seminars, consultations, teaching activities for questions of technical safety and protection of subsoil.
11. Examination of the current legislation, rules, regulations and safety rules, to the device and operation of the equipment, rational use and protection of subsoil at working, technical and leading employees of the companies and the organizations.
12. Assistance to the companies and organizations in carrying out inventory count, certification and certification of workplaces and productions, in development of actions for enhancement of control scheduled maintenance, to the prevention of accident rate and injury rate.
13. Carrying out inspections of security status of productions and checks of correctness of use of natural resources in small enterprises, prospecting artels, cooperatives, the companies and in the organizations belonging to individuals and also at the companies and in the organizations, on under control to bodies of Gosgortekhnadzor, with issue of offers and recommendations.
14. Replication and implementation of the specifications and technical documentation, reference and information materials, registration and issue of special certificates on the admission right to conducting osoboopasny works.
Note: Items 1-3 of this List do not extend to the objects and works financed from the budget of the republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.