of April 26, 2002 No. 565
About approval of the Regulations on foster home
For the purpose of expansion of practice of formation of foster homes as new form of family education of the orphan children and children deprived of parent care, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Recognize positive results of experiment by training of foster homes in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the Zaporizhia, Lviv, Kharkiv regions and in Kiev and provide expansion of this practice in all regions.
2. Approve Regulations on foster home it (is applied).
3. To the ministry of social policy to perform coordination and methodical ensuring functioning of foster homes.
4. To provide to Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city public administrations full assistance in education and functioning of foster homes.
5. Recognize invalid:
the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 2, 1998 No. 241 "About carrying out experiment by training foster homes in the Zaporizhia region and approval of the Regulations on foster home" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 1998, No. 9, the Art. 341);
the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 15, 1999 No. 1713 "About carrying out experiment by training foster homes in some regions of Ukraine" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 1999, No. 38, the Art. 1903).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 26, 2002 No. 565
1. The purpose of formation of foster home is providing proper conditions for growth in family environment of the orphan children and children deprived of parent care by their device in families on education and cohabitation.
2. Foster home - family or the individual who is not in scrap who voluntarily for a fee took on education and cohabitation from one to four orphan children and children deprived of parent care. The children affected with HIV infection can settle for education and cohabitation in foster home in the presence of the corresponding conclusions of agencies of guardianship and care and institutions of health care, and their total quantity shall not exceed four people.
Adoptive parents are spouses or the individual who is not in scrap who took on education and cohabitation of the orphan children and children deprived of parent care.
During action in the territory of Ukraine of emergency or warlike situation in foster homes the children who were left without parent guardianship on the terms of the temporary device within the provided extreme number of children in foster home can temporarily settle.
Adopted children are the orphan children and children deprived of parent care, arranged in foster home.
Adopted children live and are brought up in foster home before achievement of 18-year age. After achievement of 18-year age such persons in case of continuation of training in organizations of general average, professional (professional), professional prehigher and higher education can continue to live and be brought up at their choice in this family before the termination of the relevant educational institutions.
Persons from among the orphan children and children deprived of parent guardianship which establishes disability at their choice can continue to live and be brought up in foster home before achievement of 23-year age by them irrespective of whether they study in organizations of general average, professional (professional), professional prehigher, higher education.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.