of October 28, 1991 No. 326
About cargo rates road transport
Due to the additional growth of wholesale prices for fuels and lubricants, cars, spare parts to them and other raising the price factors the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Enter since October 1, 1991 the raising coefficients to cargo rates road transport (the price list and No. 13-01-12) across the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region in the amount of 1,8 and on other territory of the republic in the amount of 1,5.
2. Establish contractual rates for the services rendered by the motor transportation companies for servicing of the population (ATP "Tadzhiktransekspedition", Nakliyet state concern)
3. To state economy of the Republic of Tajikistan to publish the additional price list of cargo rates road transport.
4. Accept the offer of Nakliyet State concern and establish since November 1, 1991 rates for public conveyance by urban passenger transportation (the bus and the trolleybus) - 15 kopeks. Recommend to Nakliyet concern to keep the privileges to veterans of war operating earlier, to students and pupils.
5. Charge to the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan to develop system of the preferential taxation for the motor transportation companies of the loads which are taking part in early delivery to mountainous areas of the republic, and also to review system of the taxation of profit on economic activity of ATP "Tadzhiktransekspedition" of Nakliyet state concern.
Republic of Tajikistan
Managing Affairs of the Cabinet of Ministers
Republic of Tajikistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.