It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On October 1, 2007 No. 10209
of September 11, 2007 No. 108
About approval of Requirements to rendering services of telegraph communication regarding acceptance, transfer, processing, storage and delivery of telegrams
For the purpose of implementation of requirements of Item 3 of article 26 of the Federal Law of July 7, 2003 N126-FZ "About Communication" (The Russian Federation Code, 2003, N 28, Art. 2895; N52 (part I), Art. 5038; 2004, N 35, Art. 3607; N 45, of Art. 4377; 2005, N 19, Art. 1752; 2006, N 6, Art. 636; N 10, of Art. 1069; N31 (part I), Art. 3431, Art. 3452; 2007, N 1, Art. 8; Art. N 7, 835) and Rules of rendering the services of telegraph communication approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of April 15, 2005 N222 "About approval of Rules of' rendering services of telegraph communication" (The Russian Federation Code, 2005, N 17, 1557) I order to the Art.:
1. Approve the enclosed Requirements to rendering services of telegraph communication regarding acceptance, transfer, processing, storage and delivery of telegrams.
2. To the telecom operators performing activities in the field of rendering services of telegraph communication to be guided by the Requirements approved by Item 1 of this order and also to organize studying and application of Requirements by the personnel connected by the nature of the activities with rendering services of telegraph communication.
3. In the territory of the Russian Federation not to apply the instruction about procedure for processing of telegrams at the companies of the Ministry of Communications of the USSR approved by the chief of the Head cable department of the Ministry of Communications of the USSR on September 14, 1982 from the date of entry into force of this order.
4. Direct this order to state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of information technologies and communication of the Russian Federation B. D. Antonyuk.
Also communications of the Russian Federation of September 11, 2007 No. 108 are approved by the Order of the Ministry of information technologies
1. These Requirements to rendering services of telegraph communication regarding acceptance, transfer, processing, storage and delivery of telegrams (further - Requirements) determine procedure for rendering services of telegraph communication regarding operational and engineering procedures of acceptance, transfer, processing, storage and delivery of telegrams to networks of telegraph communication of the Russian Federation and are obligatory for all telecom operators participating in rendering services of telegraph communication.
2. The procedure for processing of external telegrams, including to CIS and Baltic countries, is determined by separate regulatory legal acts.
3. The relations between the users of the service "telegram" and telecom operators rendering services of telegraph communication are regulated by Rules of rendering services of telegraph communication (further - Rules).
4. For completeness of statement of engineering procedures of processing of telegrams in Requirements the separate concepts and provisions determined by Rules are used.
5. Telecom operators when rendering the service "telegram" shall provide acceptance, transfer, processing, delivery of telegrams, and also storage of all cable documentation.
6. All telegrams on method of their processing are subdivided on outgoing, transit and incoming.
The telegrams accepted from senders for their further transfer on cable network are considered as outgoing.
The telegrams which arrived from cable network in signal office for further transfer to destination are considered as transit.
The telegrams accepted by the telecom operator on cable network and which are subject to delivery to addressees in destination are considered as incoming.
7. The cable documentation (forms, logs, receipts, sheets, etc.) provided in Requirements corresponds to the operating Album of operational technical documentation applied in the organizations of communication providing services of telegraph communication.
8. Telegrams depending on priority of processing are divided into the following categories:
"out of category";
"President of the Russian Federation";
"Russian Prime Minister";
"the highest governmental";
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.