of January 13, 1997 No. 19
About approval of regulations according to the law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About subsoil"
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About subsoil" the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve provisions:
about procedure for provision of the mountain branches for the purpose of which are not connected with mining according to appendix No. 1;
The paragraph third ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 28.07.2011 No. 220
2. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on department of fuel industry and power.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix № 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 13, 1997 glda No. 19
1. This Provision is developed taking into account requirements of the Laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About subsoil", "About conservation", "About architecture and town planning", and also Regulations on the State inspectorate of the Republic of Uzbekistan for supervision of safe operation in the industry, mining and the household sector Sanoatkontekhnazorat.
The provision establishes single procedure for provision of mountain branches for construction and operation of the underground constructions which are not connected with mining including constructions for underground oil storage, gas and other substances and materials, burial of hazardous substances and production wastes, dumping of sewage (except household appointment) in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Mountain branch is called the geometrizovanny subsoil plot limited on the square and at depth, provided in use according to the license and for the purpose of, specified in the license for right to use недрами*.
* In this Provision it is necessary to understand the part of subsoil both mentioned, and not affected by working off of minerals, provided to the user for the purposes which are not connected with mining as mountain branch ("mountain branch" is referred to as).
Subsoil is provided in use based on the act certifying mountain branch (appendix 1) which certifies the right of the owner of the license for realization of the granted mineral right for the purpose of, not connected with mining.
2. The provision is obligatory for all subsoil users irrespective of the patterns of ownership performing designing, construction, operation and reconstruction of the underground constructions which are not connected with mining.
3. Mountain branches can be provided only to those companies which according to the obtained licenses have the right of construction and operation of the underground constructions which are not connected with mining, in the presence at these companies of special projects and mining services.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since December 5, 2018 according to item 4 of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 4, 2018 No. 983