in the Ministry of Justice
On March 28, 2002 No. 309/6597
of March 5, 2002 N61
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for conducting check of activities of rescue services and their readiness for emergency response
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for conducting check of activities of rescue services and their readiness for emergency response which are applied.
2. To provide to the chief of the State inspection of civil protection and technogenic safety major general Evdin O. M. provision on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of the order "About Approval of the Regulations on Procedure for Conducting Check of Activities of Rescue Services and Their Readiness for Emergency Response".
3. To the head of department in 10-day time after state registration of the order "About Approval of the Regulations on Procedure for Conducting Check of Activities of Rescue Services and Their Readiness for Emergency Response" to provide with cases of Administrative department of Dyachenko G. P. its replication and posylaniye to Ministry of Emergency Situations territorial subdivisions.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy State secretary lieutenant general Marchenko G. B.
Acting Minister V. S. Lutsko
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Ukraine concerning emergency situations and for protection of the population against effects of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash against March 5, 2002 No. 61
1. This provision is developed according to the Law of Ukraine "About rescue services" and establishes single requirements to implementation of the state supervision and control of activities of all types of rescue services (further - ASS).
The state supervision and control of activities of ASS and their readiness for emergency response (further - emergency) includes the organization of supervision and control of creation, carrying out certification, completing and preparation of ASS and subordinate divisions to carrying out search and wrecking at emergency of technogenic and natural nature, performance of works on prevention of emergence of emergency, compliance and efficiency of use of divisions on the established certification profile.
2. ASS and forming created according to the legislation of Ukraine - state, utility, ASS of public organizations and ASS of the companies, organizations and the organizations are subject to check all (further - objects of ASS).
3. The purpose of checks is determination of actual state of readiness of ASS for response to emergency, including level of training of staff to accomplishment of wrecking both their providing with the special technical equipment and its readiness for application.
4. The state supervision and control of activities of ASS and their readiness for response to emergency provides the central executive body concerning emergency situations and for protection of the population against effects of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash.
Directly state supervision of activities of ASS is assigned to the State inspection of civil protection and technogenic safety as governmental body of public administration as a part of the central executive body concerning emergency situations and for protection of the population against effects of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash.
5. Checks of activities of ASS and their readiness for response to emergency can be complex in case of which all activities of ASS, target during which single questions, and control during which remedial action, revealed during conducting preliminary complex or target check is checked are checked are checked.
Complex inspections are carried out according to earlier developed plan at least once in 5 years. The term of conducting complex check shall not exceed 5 days.
Target inspections are carried out off-schedule. Target check "Readiness of ARS for response to emergency" for services which are in permanent readiness (on the round-the-clock watch) can be carried out suddenly, at any time.
Control inspections are carried out as necessary, but not earlier than fixed term after elimination of the violations revealed in case of complex and target checks.
6. By results of check the statement is drawn up (appendix 1) with determination of assessment of activities of ASS: "it is ready to actions to destination", "it is limited it is ready to actions to destination", "it is not ready to actions to destination" which goes for acquaintance to management of ASS and affirms the head of the body which appointed check. Storage duration of acts of checks in service (division) - 5 years.
After the end of storage duration acts of checks are destroyed in accordance with the established procedure.
7. If as a result of check of ASS the revealed shortcomings which the service is capable to eliminate, and at the same time it is generally capable to perform task on carrying out wrecking and measures concerning prevention and emergency response, - the instruction is issued to the director (appendix 2) with determination of term of remedial action.
8. If as a result of check it is determined that ASS is not ready to actions to destination, it is again checked after remedial action, but not earlier than 2 months after conducting check. If under this ASS it is estimated as not ready to actions to destination, then extraordinary certification of ASS is carried out at the scheduled time.
9. The conclusions by results of checks go to the corresponding certifying commissions for accounting in case of the next certification.
10. Based on this Provision founders of ASS (the central executive bodies, local government bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations, including public organizations) taking into account specifics of industry and basic purpose develop the relevant departmental provisions about procedure for test of service.
11. The central executive bodies, local government bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations, including the public, created ASS, perform activities of subordinate ASS annually in connection therewith the Provision and departmental provisions taking into account specifics of industry and basic purpose.
The direction on which activities of ASS and its readiness for response to emergency are performed
12. Check of activities of ASS is performed in such directions:
availability of the normative and legal, normative and technical and organizational and administrative documents regulating activities of rescue unit, readiness for response to emergency and their compliance to the current legislation;
completing by staff;
training of staff;
readiness of ASS for response to emergency;
condition of individual protection equipment of rescuers;
condition of the ASS special technical equipment;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.