The agreement on cooperation between the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan
of April 21, 2006
The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan which further are referred to as "Party"
respecting sovereignty and independence of two states,
being guided by desire to develop and strengthen mutual cooperation,
concerned about rise in crime, especially its organized forms,
for the purpose of effective fight against drug traffic, terrorism, religious extremism,
considering the international obligations and national legal systems of both states,
being guided by the principles of equality,
proceeding from mutual desire to keep and develop professional communications between law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Tajikistan,
agreed as follows:
Each of the Parties within the competence provides protection of the rights and freedoms, legitimate interests and property of citizens and legal entities of the state of other Party.
The parties on the basis of the current legislation of the states perform cooperation in the following main directions:
1) fight against crimes against life, health, advantage of the personality and property;
2) counteraction of illegal migration;
3) fight against crimes against sexual freedom and morality;
4) fight against human trafficking and illegal imprisonment of the person;
5) fight against theft and illegal trade in firearms, ammunition, explosives and other dangerous materials, and also their illegal manufacture;
6) fight against gangsterism, religious extremism, terrorism, international and organized crime;
7) fight against theft of any objects, in particular plunder and illicit trafficking in any movable, cultural and historical values, road media and their smuggling, and also illegal trade;
8) fight against counterfeit of money and securities, and also their issuance;
9) fight against forgery, and equally in their use as the authentic, proving the identity and other documents;
10) counteraction to financing of organized illegal activities, to legalization (washing) of income gained in the criminal way;
11) fight against illegal cultivation of the plants used for production of drugs and psychotropic substances, production of these means and their precursors, illegal conversion, transportation, smuggling and their turnover, and also turnover by the precursors and semi-products necessary for their production;
12) fight against other types of organized and other crime;
13) search of the criminals, persons who absconded court and serving sentence, missing persons, and also persons evading from payment of the alimony and execution of decisions of the courts in claims;
14) establishment of unknown corpses, the identity of the unknown patients and children, persons incapable to report about itself data, and mental patients;
15) fight against crimes on road, rail and air transport;
16) search of the objects and documents stolen during crime or used for its making.
The parties, being guided by national legal systems of the states, within the competence perform cooperation in the following forms:
1) exchange of operational search, operational and help and criminalistic information on the preparing or committed crimes and involved in them to persons, about the emergencies and serious crimes having the international nature and also archival information;
2) approved, and if necessary and joint conducting investigation and search operations and legal proceedings, including development of the international criminal forming operating in the territory of two states;
3) assistance in search and return in accordance with the established procedure the stolen objects having numbers or specific distinctive signs including motor transport and firearms, and also securities, identity documents;
4) assistance in implementation of transit transportations of valuable and other cargoes, convoy and convoys;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.