of September 12, 2007 unitary enterprise No. 402
About increase in the sizes of pensions since October 1, 2007
For the purpose of maintenance of living standards of pensioners of the republic I decide:
1. Establish since October 1, 2007 basic part of the pensions granted according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the national pension social insurance" in the amount of 400 som.
2. Raise since October 1, 2007 for 10 percent the amount of insurance parts of the pensions granted till October 1, 2007 according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the national pension social insurance".
3. The amount of the compensation payments established according to presidential decrees of the Kyrgyz Republic "About compensation payments to pensioners in connection with increase in rates for electrical energy" of May 5, 2002 No. 105, "About additional measures of social support of vulnerable segments of the population in the conditions of introduction of single tariff for electrical energy for the population" of April 28, 2006 No. 192, is not subject to change in connection with the recalculation of the sizes of pensions following from this Decree.
4. To provide to social fund of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the established procedure timely recalculation of pensions and their payment in new sizes.
5. This Decree becomes effective from the date of signing.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.