of April 19, 2006 No. 394
About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic, structure of the Ministry and numerical limit of his workers
For the purpose of ensuring activities of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic I decide:
1. Approve "Provision on the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic" it (is applied).
2. Approve "Structure of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic" it (is applied).
3. Approve numerical limit of the workers financed from the budget of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic.
4. It is excluded
5. Charge to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic in a month:
5.1. prepare and provide to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic offers on reduction of the existing regulatory legal acts to compliance with this Decree;
5.2. prepare and provide to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic projects of provisions of Service of the state fire supervision, the Troops of civil defense, Service of the special militarized protection entering into structure of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic, the State inspectorate for small size vessels, the State agency on material resources and the State agency on supervision of safety in construction;
5.3. resolve other issues following from this Decree.
6. This Decree becomes effective from the date of its publication.
President of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of April 19, 2006 No. 394
1. The Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - the Ministry) is the executive body enabling development and the realization of state policy and regulation in the field of civil defense, protection of the population and the territories from emergency situations natural (geophysical, geological, meteorological, hydrological, sea hydrological, the natural fires and so forth) and technogenic nature (the fires, explosions, building collapse and constructions, catastrophic crash in connection with emission of chemical, radioactive and biologically dangerous substances, accidents in electric utility systems, municipal life support systems, treatment facilities, hydrodynamic constructions, on objects of oil and gas production and conversion, on bulk distribution lines, on transport and so forth) (further - emergency situations), preventions and mitigations of consequences of emergency situations, ensuring fire safety, safety of people on water basins and traffic safety of small size vessels, technical safety when carrying out industrial and mining works, the safety in construction exercising control, coordinating and supervision in these areas, in case of origin threat, or approach of emergency situations organizing the emergency reaction, protection of the companies, objects and installations of strategic importance which are endangered natural, technogenic and terrorist.
2. The ministry is guided in the activities by the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic, the laws of the Azerbaijan Republic, decrees and orders of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic, international treaties which the Azerbaijan Republic, and this Provision joined.
3. The ministry in case of realization of the obligations and rights performs activities in interaction with other executive bodies, local government bodies and non-governmental organizations.
4. The ministry has separate balance, state-owned property as the order according to the legislation, treasurer and bank accounts, seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Azerbaijan Republic and the name, the corresponding stamps and forms, banner and symbols.
5. Financing of maintenance costs and activities of the Ministry is performed at the expense of means of the government budget of the Azerbaijan Republic and other sources, not stipulated by the legislation.
6. The ministry is in the city of Baku.
7. Activities of the Ministry following:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.