of February 19, 1998 No. 1529-XIII
About the free enterprise zone "Production Tarakliya park
The parliament adopts this law.
(1) In the territory subordinated to primeriya of the city of Tarakliya, the free enterprise zone "The production Tarakliya park (further - free zone is created) for the term of 37 years.
(2) For creation and functioning of free zone the parcel of land of 36 hectares is transferred to use of its Administration.
(3) Borders and configuration of free zone are specified in cadastral plans of these territories constituted according to the cadastral legislation and this law.
(4) the Rights and obligations of Administration of free zone as the land user are regulated by the land legislation.
(1) For management of free zone the Government forms the state body which is referred to as with Administration, having the status of the legal entity and operating on the principles of self-financing.
(2) the Structure, functions and amount of powers of Administration are established by the Law on free enterprise zones and Regulations on the free enterprise zone "The production Tarakliya park, the approved Government.
The procedure for selection of residents, the permitted types of activity, the customs, tax, currency, visa and registration modes, employment relationships and social protection in free zone are established by the Law on free enterprise zones.
(1) the Free zone stops the activities after functioning term.
(2) After the termination of activities of free zone physical persons and legal entities - the former residents can continue the business activity in accordance with general practice, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Moldova on the corresponding timepoint.
In case of adoption of the new legal acts leading to deterioration in conditions of activities of residents of free zone regarding the customs and tax modes provided by this law, residents have the right within ten years from the date of entry into force of these legal acts to be guided by the legislation of the Republic of Moldova existing on the date of their registration in the Production park.
(1) Before transition of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus to tax regime to value added and excises by the principle of the destination, the goods, works and services coming from the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus, exported from the Production park on customs area of the Republic of Moldova are not assessed with the value added tax. Goods (products), the works and services happening from the territory of the Republic of Moldova and exported through the Production park to the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus are assessed with the value added tax and excises by the principle of the place of origin.
(2) to the Government in two-month time:
- appoint the chief manager of free zone;
- approve Regulations on the free enterprise zone "The production Tarakliya park.
(3) This law becomes effective from the date of publication.
Chairman of the parliament
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.