of October 29, 1999 No. 658-XIV
About nuciferous cultures
The parliament adopts this organic law.
(1) This law regulates the activities connected with cultivation of separate types of nuciferous cultures (Persian walnut, black walnut, almonds, hazel (filbert), edible chestnut, black fox) including production, collection, use of fruits and derivative products, wood and planting stock.
(2) For the purpose of this law the concept "Persian walnut" includes the following nuciferous cultures: Persian walnut, black walnut, almonds, hazel (filbert), edible chestnut, black fox.
Preserving, development and growth of potential production of Persian walnut are regulated by the Ministry of Agriculture, regional development and the environment, the Agency of forestry "Moldsilva" and bodies of local public authority.
It is excluded
Accounting and quality evaluation of trees of Persian walnut are performed by bodies of the central and local public authority at which disposal nut plantings, jointly with specialists of this industry in the terms established by the Government are.
The main activities of state bodies in the field of cultivation of Persian walnut are:
a) preserving and rational use of the existing property by taking measures to non-admission of stubbing or damage of plantations or separate trees of Persian walnut, irrespective of pattern of ownership;
b) expansion of the areas occupied with Persian walnut, and increase in their potential production by development and application without fail the special recommendations similar used in intensive fruit growing;
c) collection and conversion of fruits of Persian walnut, production of standard products, improvement of its quality and competitiveness in the foreign market;
d) realization of fruits of Persian walnut and derivative products, carrying out pricing policy and taxation;
e) implementation in production of achievements of scientific and technical progress; information support of producers;
f) use of fruits of Persian walnut in public catering, food and pharmaceutical industry, and wood - in the furniture industry;
g) investment attraction in walnut cultivation, including for creation of processing enterprises;
h) establishment of responsibility of officials for realization of the approved measures, accountability for violation of the regulations regulating the activities connected with cultivation of Persian walnut.
Production and realization of material for reproduction and planting stock of Persian walnut are performed according to the legislation.
(1) New plantations of Persian walnut are pledged on site rooted out or on other parcels of land with observance of agrotechnical regulations and recommendations and based on the permission issued by the bodies authorized by the Government. At the same time the area of new plantations cannot be less than the area rooted out.
(2) Expansion of the areas occupied with Persian walnut is performed by landing:
b) ranks of trees;
c) border strips;
d) plantations of forest type;
e) antierosion and plantations against landslide;
f) separate trees.
(3) In case of laying of plantations ecological and decorative and esthetic aspects are considered.
(4) Responsible state bodies take measures for encouragement and stimulation of private owners of agricultural holdings to laying of new plantations of Persian walnut.
(5) Care of plantations of Persian walnut is performed on the basis of advanced technologies.
For the purpose of use of scientific and agrotechnical recommendations, advanced technologies of bookmark, forming and care of plantations of Persian walnut, increase in their potential production, improvement of quality and product competitiveness educational-experimental sites and specialized farms are created.
(1) the Plantations of Persian walnut located on the lands which are in state-owned property are property of the state. The plantations located on the lands which are in property of administrative and territorial units are property of these units (the village, the commune, the city, municipium).
(2) the Plantings of Persian walnut which are public property are at the disposal and contain bodies of the central or local public authority according to the law.
(1) Fruit picking of Persian walnut is performed in the terms installed separately for each breed and each grade corresponding to time of their maturing. Collection and cleaning of fruits of Persian walnut are performed by persons who had special training.
(2) Are prohibited premature fruit picking of Persian walnut that leads to decline in quality of fruits and derivative products, and also fruit picking by the methods damaging trees.
For conversion of fruits of Persian walnut specially equipped workshops allowing to use along with manual work the latest mechanized technologies of sorting, washing, cleaning, drying, processor processing, packaging, etc. are created.
(1) Fruits of Persian walnut and derivative products are used in the internal and external markets it agrees acting legislative and to regulations.
(2) Voided according to the Law of the Republic of Moldova of 16.04.2014 No. 71
(3) Voided according to the Law of the Republic of Moldova of 16.04.2014 No. 71
(4) Voided according to the Law of the Republic of Moldova of 16.04.2014 No. 71
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.