of November 3, 1995 No. 625-XIII
About the free enterprise zone "Expo business Chisinau"
The parliament adopts this law.
(1) within the territory subordinated to primeriya of municipium of Chisinau, the free enterprise zone "Expo business Chisinau" (further - free zone is created) for a period of up to December 28, 2035.
a) ceased to be valid according to the Law of the Republic of Moldova of 05.05.2017 No. 81
b) ceased to be valid according to the Law of the Republic of Moldova of 05.05.2017 No. 81
c) the parcel of land Ploshchad 23,61 of hectare which was earlier in use of Agrotekhnika-Invest joint-stock company, located in the sector of the Botanist of municipium of Chisinau on Shosse Munchesht, 801;
d) the parcel of land Ploshchad 15,8951 of hectare located on Ulitsa Industriale, 3 and 3/1, Mr. Syndzhera, consisting of the sector of the site Ploshchad 13,6551 of hectare with cadastral number 0111222033, with the structures located on it with cadastral numbers 011122203301-011122203312, and sectors of the site Ploshchad 2,24 of hectare, cadastral number 0111222052, with the structures located on it with cadastral numbers 011122205201 and 011122205202.
(3) Borders and configuration of free zone are specified in cadastral plans of these territories constituted according to the cadastral legislation and this law.
(4) the Rights and obligations of Administration of free zone as the land user are regulated by the land legislation.
(1) For management of free zone the Government forms the state body which is referred to as with Administration, having the status of the legal entity and operating on the principles of self-financing.
(2) the Structure, functions and amount of powers of Administration are established by the Law on free enterprise zones and the Regulations on the free enterprise zone "Expo business Chisinau" approved by the Government.
The procedure for selection of residents, the permitted types of activity, the customs, tax, currency, visa and registration modes, employment relationships and social protection in free zone are established by the Law on free enterprise zones.
(1) the Free zone stops the activities on December 28, 2025.
(2) After the termination of activities of free zone physical persons and legal entities - the former residents can continue the business activity in accordance with general practice, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Moldova on the corresponding timepoint.
In case of adoption of the new legal acts worsening conditions of activities of residents of free zone regarding the customs and tax modes provided by this law, residents have the right within ten years from the date of their introduction in force to be guided by the legislation of the Republic of Moldova existing on the date of their registration in free zone.
(1) Before transition of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus to tax regime to value added and excises by the principle of the destination the goods, works and services coming from the Russian Federation exported from free zone on customs area of the Republic of Moldova, are not assessed with the value added tax. Goods (products), the works and services happening from the territory of the Republic of Moldova and exported through free zone to the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus are assessed with the value added tax and excises by the principle of the place of origin.
(2) to the Government:
in a month:
- provide to Parliament of the offer on introduction of amendments to the legislation according to this law;
- bring the regulations into accord with this law;
- appoint the chief manager of free zone;
- approve Regulations on the free enterprise zone "Expo business Chisinau";
in two-month time:
- reorganize the International exhibition center of Republican foreign trade company "Moldova-Eksim" by separation into the International exhibition center "Moldekspo" and Expo Trading house with subsequent their registration on out-of-competition basis as residents of free zone;
- make indexation and revaluation of property of free zone in the procedure established by the legislation.
(3) Administrations of free zone to register the Arka-Moldova State concern and Virens Joint-stock company located in the territory of the functional subzones determined by this law on out-of-competition basis as residents of free zone.
4) This law becomes effective from the date of publication.
Chairman of the parliament
To Pyotr Luchinski
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.