of August 14, 2007 No. 72
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for acceptance, accounting, storage, use of precious metals for prosthetic dentistry
Based on the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 21, 2002 "About precious metals and gemstones", the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 23, 2000 No. 1331, in edition of the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 1, 2005 the No. 843 Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
It is approved
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus
August 9, 2007
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of August 14, 2007 No. 72
1. The instruction about procedure for acceptance, accounting, storage, use of precious metals for prosthetic dentistry (further - the Instruction) establishes procedure for acceptance, accounting, storage, use of precious metals for prosthetic dentistry.
2. Action of this Instruction extends to the state organizations of health care having special permissions (licenses) for the activities connected with precious metals and gemstones and also legal entities and the individual entrepreneurs having special permissions (licenses) for the medical activities and activities connected with precious metals and gemstones (further - the organizations).
3. For the purposes of this Instruction the following terms, concepts and their determinations are used:
the state assay brand - the sign of the sample established in the Republic of Belarus applied on jewelry and other products from precious metals and certifying test of precious metals;
precious metals - the gold, silver, platinum, palladium which are in any kind and condition including in alloys, semifinished products, products, scrap and production wastes and consumption;
dental products - the products from alloys of precious metals which are applied in orthopedic stomatology;
use of precious metals - use of precious metals for prosthetic dentistry;
the scrap containing precious metals - the containing precious metals of product and materials which lost functional purpose and (or) consumer properties and unsuitable to their further use to destination;
weight in ligature - the mass of alloy of precious metal taking into account all components;
weight in purity - the mass of chemically net precious metal containing in alloy which is determined by multiplication of weight in ligature on test of precious metal and division for 1000;
measuring ingots - the gold bars, platinum, silver conforming to standards of the state - producer of ingots;
approbation of precious metals - determination of test of products from precious metals by the established methods;
the waste containing precious metals - the production wastes and consumption in any kind and condition containing precious metals;
acceptance of precious metals from the customer - acceptance based on the written agreement of precious metals for prosthetic dentistry on weight in ligature for the purpose of conversion of precious metals in dental products for production of dentures;
test - the advantage of alloy showing quantity of mass fractions of precious metal in one thousand mass fractions of alloy;
estimated price - the price of the precious metals (except the precious metals used in case of banking operations) accepted in the State fund of precious metals and gemstones of the Republic of Belarus (further - State fund), established for one gram of metal in purity, created and approved by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus and placed in the price list "Estimated Prices on the Precious Metals (except the Precious Metals Used in case of Banking Operations) Accepted in State Fund of Belarus" which is published in the Respublika newspaper in the first working day of month and on the website of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus;
estimated price on alloy of precious metal - the price for one gram of alloy of the precious metal used for prosthetic dentistry determined based on estimated prices on the precious metals in purity which are part of alloy, and percentage ratio of these precious metals in alloy, approved by the organization on the first of current month and placed in the price list "Estimated Prices on the Alloys of Precious Metals Used for Prosthetic Dentistry".
4. Control over the implementation of requirements of this Instruction is exercised by the bodies authorized on it by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
5. The organizations shall:
5.1. have special permissions (licenses) for the activities connected with precious metals and gemstones, and in cases, stipulated by the legislation about licensing as well on medical activities;
5.2. observe requirements of the regulatory legal acts regulating activities with precious metals;
5.3. develop and approve in accordance with the established procedure standard rates of losses of precious metals (consumption rate of precious metals);
5.4. record receipts, expenditure and remaining balance of precious metals;
5.5. carry out inventory count of precious metals in all storage locations and productions and to reflect results of inventory count in financial accounting;
5.6. perform storage of precious metals and products from them, the scrap and waste containing them according to the legislation of the Republic of Belarus and this Instruction;
5.7. provide rational use of precious metals in the limits set by this Instruction of regulations of losses;
5.8. provide collection, accounting and delivery in State fund of Belarus of the waste containing precious metals from polishing materials and accessories in the amount of at least 1% of the mass of ready dentures without the actual losses which are formed in case of production of dentures;
5.9. develop and approve price lists for conversion and transportation of the precious metals received from customers on each batch of the processed precious metals;
5.10. constitute reports on remaining balance, receipt and consumption of precious metals and products from them, delivery of precious metals in the form of scrap and waste in State fund for forms of the state statistical reporting according to the procedure, established by National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus.
6. Prosthetic dentistry by precious metals is performed by the organization for medical indications based on the agreements of paid rendering medical services in prosthetics of teeth signed in writing (further - the agreement) with physical persons or legal entities (further - the customer) according to the procedure, No. 182 established by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of February 10, 2009 "About rendering paid medical services by State Healthcare Institutions" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, No. 44, 5/29295).
7. The type and design of dentures from alloys of precious metals are determined by the dentist-orthopedist according to clinical protocols of inspection and treatment of dental patients.
8. The precious metals received from customers and processed into the dental products acquired by the organization are used only for the purpose of prosthetic dentistry. The expenditure of precious metals on other purposes is forbidden.
9. For prosthetic dentistry by the organizations the following alloys of precious metals are used:
9.1. for production of stamped and tselnolity tooth crowns and semi-crowns, stamped payannykh and tselnolity dentures, tabs, kultevy tabs, details of byugelny artificial limbs, false teeth in fixed and removable dentures - the test gold 900 alloy with silver containing 90% of gold and 4% of silver (further - test gold 900 alloy);
9.2. for production of klammer in removable dentures - the test gold 750 alloy with platinum and silver containing 75% of gold, 9% of platinum and 8% of silver (further - test gold 750 alloy);
9.3. for production of stamped details tooth protezovserebryano-palladium alloy of the PD brand 250, the containing 72,1 of % of silver and 24,5 of % of palladium (further - Union of Right Forces of PD 250);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.