It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
July 16, 2007
of May 16, 2007 No. 93
About approval of the Regulations on state examination in the field of information technical protection
According to Article 17, of Item 2 of the Section IX "Final and transitional provisions" of the Law of Ukraine "About Public service of special communication and information protection of Ukraine", the Regulations on Administration of Public service of special communication and information protection approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 24.06.2006 No. 868, I ORDER:
1. Approve Regulations on state examination in the field of information technical protection, it is applied.
2. Declare invalid the order of Department of special telecommunication systems and information protection of the Security Service of Ukraine of December 29, 1999 No. 62 "About approval of the Regulations on state examination in the field of information technical protection", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on January 24, 2000 for No. 40/4261.
3. To provide to department concerning information protection in information and telecommunication systems of Administration of Gosspetssvyaz in accordance with the established procedure provision of the order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control of execution of the order on the vice-chairman of Public service of special communication and information protection of Ukraine Frolov O. V.
Chairman of Service
Approved by the Order of Administration of Public service of special communication and information protection of Ukraine on May 16, 2007 No. 93
1. This provision determines procedure for conducting state examination in the field of information technical protection.
2. State examination in the field of information technical protection (further - expertize) is carried out with research purpose, checks, the analysis and assessment of objects of examination after their compliance to requirements of regulating documents for information technical protection and possibility of their use for providing information technical protection (further - TZI).
3. Action of this provision extends on all legal entities and physical person which are subjects of examination.
Subjects of examination are:
legal entities and physical persons - owners (managers) information, electronic communication, information communications systems; hardware, hardware-software and the software realizing the TZI functions; organizational technical solutions customers of examination (further - Customers);
Administration of Gosspetssvyaz;
territorial authorities of Administration of Gosspetssvyaz;
educational institutions, research, research and production organizations, the companies, organizations and the organizations which carry out expertize (further - Organizers);
state bodies which carry out expertize in the field of the management;
physical persons, which on permanent or professional basis performing the activities connected with provision of expert services - contractors of expert works on TZI (further - Experts).
4. Objects of examination are:
end-to-end systems of information protection (further - KSZI) which are the integral component of information, electronic communication or information communications system (further IKS);
hardware, hardware-software and the software realizing the TZI functions and/or estimates of condition of information protection (further - means of TZI);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.