of August 22, 2007 No. 1064
About approval of the Procedure for maintaining the State register of acts of civil status of citizens
According to Article 49 of the Civil code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for maintaining the State register of acts of civil status of citizens which is applied.
2. Determine that:
the payment for issue of the statement from the Register constitutes 73 hryvnias;
references which issue is performed by departments of civil registration are constituted in the form of statements from the Register.
3. Ceased to be valid
4. To the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Justice to provide in time of introduction of amendments to the Law of Ukraine "About the Government budget of Ukraine for 2008 and about modification of some legal acts of Ukraine" the means necessary for creation and maintaining the State register of acts of civil status of citizens and to provide funds for maintaining the Register during designing of the government budget the next years.
take till May 1, 2008 measures for creation of the State register of acts of civil status of citizens, develop and approve the instruction for its maintaining and forms of extraction from the Register;
provide entering into the Register of the data containing in books of civil registration and registers of births which are stored in archives of departments of civil registration of Head department of justice of the Ministry of Justice in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, head departments of justice in areas, Kiev and Sevastopol, district, district in the cities, city (the cities of regional value), gorrayonny justice departments.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 22, 2007 No. 1064
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of creation and maintaining the State register of acts of civil status of citizens (further the Register).
The register - the single computer database about acts of civil status, the changes made to them and additions, issue of certificates on state registration of acts of civil status and extraction from the Register;
the holder Reestra - the Ministry of Justice providing maintaining Reestra;
the administrator Reestra - the state company belonging to the sphere of control of Ministry of Justice which is exercised actions for creation and support of the software by Reestra, preserving and protection of the database Reestra, is responsible for its functioning, provides to registrars, and also in the case provided by the law, to officials of public authorities, notaries access to it;
registrars - departments of state registration of acts of civil status of territorial authorities of Ministry of Justice;
extraction from the Register - the document which is issued to physical person or legal entity by the registrar or to the official of public authority, the notary by direct access to the Register in the cases provided by the law in the forms approved by Ministry of Justice.
3. The register is kept in Ukrainian.
4. Information on person who contains in the Register is confidential.
5. Person has the right to address for extraction from the Register irrespective of the place of its accommodation and the place of state registration of the act of civil status.
Entering of data into the Register
6. Entering into the Register of data on the birth of physical person and its origin, scrap, annulment of marriage, change of name, death is performed by the registrar along with creation of the corresponding assembly record of civil status.
The data specified in birth records, marriage, annulment of marriage, change of name death constituted by diplomatic representations and consular establishments of Ukraine are entered in the Register by the registrar determined by Ministry of Justice within seven working days from the moment of receipt of the first copy of assembly record.
The data specified in birth records, scrap, death constituted by executive bodies of village, settlement and city councils (except the cities of regional value), are entered in the Register within three working days from the moment of receipt to the registrar of assembly record.
Data on adoption, adoption cancellation, adoption recognition invalid, deprivation and renewal of the parent rights are entered in the Register based on the relevant decision of court in day of receipt of the copy of such decision to the registrar or in day of presentation by person specified in the judgment, or person of the copy of such decision authorized by it.
7. Entry in the Register is performed by entering into it:
1) in case of state registration of the birth of the child with simultaneous determination of its origin of data:
about the child - surname, name and middle name, floor, birth date and birth place, the number of newborn children, the live-born or deadborn child who the child was born at mother, including the newborn (considering the dead and disregarding deadborn), the name of the document confirming the fact of the birth of the child;
about parents - surname, name and middle name, birth date, nationality, the place of residence of the father, mother; basis of record of information about the father; surname, name and middle name, the address of person who addressed for state registration of the birth of the child, series and number what body issues the passport or the passport document, date of its issue;
about issue of the certificate - series and certificate number about the birth; date and number of assembly entry in the book of state registration of births; the name of body of state registration of acts of civil status which performed state registration of the birth of the child; surname, name and middle name of person which performed state registration, and its position, date and number of entering of data into the Register;
2) in case of adoption of data:
surname, name and middle name, birth date and birth place before adoption; about the adoptive father (adoptive parents) - surname, name and middle name, birth date and birth place, nationality, full name of court which decides the decision, its date and number, number of the birth record and date of its creation, the name of body of state registration of acts of civil status which registered the birth of the adopted child, series and certificate number about the birth, series and certificate number about adoption; surname, name and middle name of person which performed state registration, and its position, date and number of entering of data into the Register;
3) in case of deprivation and renewal of the parent rights of data:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.