of July 20, 2007 No. 271-Z
About the address with waste
Accepted by the House of Representatives on June 7, 2007
Approved by Council of the Republic on June 22, 2007
This Law determines the legal basis of the address with waste and is directed to reduction of amounts of formation of waste and prevention of their harmful effects on the environment, health of citizens, the property which is in property of the state, property of legal entities and physical persons and also by the maximum involvement of waste in civil circulation as secondary raw materials.
1. Type of waste - set of the waste having general signs and classified according to this Law and other acts of the legislation on the address with waste.
2. Secondary raw materials - secondary material resources which are prepared for use for production, electrical and (or) heat energy (further - energy), performance of works, rendering services according to the requirements established by technical regulatory legal acts.
3. Secondary material resources - waste which after their collection can be involved in civil circulation as secondary raw materials and for which use in the Republic of Belarus there are objects for use of waste.
4. Waste disposal - the isolation of waste on subjects to waste disposal for the purpose of prevention of harmful effects of waste, products of their interaction and (or) decomposition on the environment, health of citizens, the property which is in property of the state, property of legal entities and physical persons (further - property) which is not providing possibility of their further use.
5. Inventory count of waste - activities for determination of quantitative and qualitative indexes of waste for the purpose of accounting of waste and establishment of standard rates of their education.
6. Use of waste - application of waste for production, energies, performance of works, rendering services.
7. Utility waste - the consumer wastes and production wastes included in the list of the waste relating to utility waste which removal will be organized by local executive and administrative organs approved by the Ministry of Housing and Public Utilities of the Republic of Belarus.
8. Production waste disposal limit - the amount of production wastes of certain type established to the owner of waste for a certain period of time for their burial on subjects to waste disposal.
9. Limit of storage of production wastes - the amount of production wastes of certain type established to the owner of waste for a certain period of time for their storage on objects of storage of waste.
10. Places of temporary storage of waste - the special equipment (containers, ballot boxes, etc.), platforms and other places intended for temporary storage of waste.
11. The standard rate of formation of production wastes - the maximum permissible number of waste formed in case of conversion of unit of raw materials, production of unit of production or energy, and also in case of performance of work, rendering service.
12. Neutralization of waste - the activities directed to processing, burning or destruction of waste by different way, including leading to reduction of amount of waste and (or) liquidation of their dangerous properties (except for activities for waste disposal), which are not connected with their use.
13. The address with waste – the activities connected with formation of waste, their collection, separation by types of waste, removal, storage, burial, transportation, neutralization, use of waste and (or) preparation them to use.
14. Subjects to waste disposal - the polygons and other constructions intended for waste disposal.
15. Subjects to neutralization of waste - constructions (complex of constructions) and the equipment intended for neutralization of waste.
16. Objects for use of waste - constructions (complex of constructions) and the equipment, specially held for use waste.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.