of December 29, 2000 №1021
About state regulation of gas prices, rates for services in its transportation and payments for technological connection of the gas-using equipment to gas distribution networks in the territory of the Russian Federation
For the purpose of realization of state policy in the field of gas supply in the Russian Federation the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Basic provisions of forming and state regulation of gas prices, rates for services in its transportation and payments for technological connection of the gas-using equipment to gas distribution networks in the territory of the Russian Federation.
2. Determine that since January 1, 2001 the organizations performing production, transportation and realization of natural gas shall keep separate account of products (services) and costs for its production on the following types of activity:
natural gas production;
transportation services of natural gas on pipelines;
storage of natural gas;
delivery services (realization) of natural gas.
3. By federal executive body in the sphere of state regulation of the prices (rates) in coordination with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation to approve methodical instructions for calculation of regulated prices for gas and rates for services in its transportation with introduction, if necessary, in accordance with the established procedure of changes in forms of federal state statistical observation.
4. To the Ministry of economic development and trade of the Russian Federation in the first half of the year 2002 to develop together with federal executive body in the sphere of state regulation of the prices (rates) and to approve technique of determination of the size of fixed assets, other tangible and financial assets used in regulated types of activity for the purpose of application in case of price regulation on gas and rates for services in its transportation in the territory of the Russian Federation.
5. To federal executive body in the sphere of state regulation of the prices (rates) in coordination with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation with participation of Gazprom open joint stock company to develop and in the first half of the year 2002 to approve:
method of calculation of rates for gas transportation services on trunk gas pipelines;
the procedure of payments for the gas which is purchased on import and realized in the domestic market of the Russian Federation.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 29, 2000 №1021
1. These Basic provisions developed according to the Federal Law "About Gas Supply in the Russian Federation" determine the principles of pricing on the gas extracted in the territory of the Russian Federation and rates for services in its transportation in the territory of the Russian Federation by trunk gas pipelines and gas distribution networks, the prices of the liquefied gas realized to the population for domestic needs, and also procedure for determination of the amount of payment for technological accession and the standardized tariff charges determining its size.
"the consumer of gas" - person acquiring gas for own domestic needs, and also own production or other economic needs;
"the independent gas transmission organization" - the organization rendering gas transportation services on the gas pipelines belonging to it on the property right or on other legal cause, and also being independent of the organizations - owners of gas supply systems (Unified gas supply system, regional gas supply systems) and the organizations - owners of gas-distribution systems;
"the wholesale price for gas determined in the range between limiting maximum and minimum levels of wholesale prices" - the wholesale price for gas determined on leaving the system of trunk gas pipelines by agreement of the parties in case of the conclusion of delivery agreements of gas (including long-term) to his consumers of the corresponding groups;
"the extreme maximum level of wholesale prices for gas" - the level of wholesale prices which excess in delivery agreements of gas is not allowed;
"the extreme minimum level of wholesale prices for gas" - the level of wholesale prices below which establishment of cost of gas in delivery agreements of gas is not allowed;
"regulated type of activity" - type of activity in case of which accomplishment calculations for the delivered gas (service in its transportation), services in connection (technological accession) of capital construction projects to networks of gas distribution are performed proceeding from the prices and rates regulated by the state;
"retail price on gas" - gas price, implemented to the population for satisfaction of the personal, family, house and other needs (except gas for gas station of vehicles) which are not connected with implementation of business (professional) activity, except for retail prices on the liquefied gas;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.