of August 13, 2007 No. 379
About the status and powers of the State secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 19) article 44 of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan POSTANOVLYAYU:
1. The state secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the State secretary) is the official of the Republic of Kazakhstan appointed to position and dismissed by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The state secretary performs the activities under direct management of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, is accountable and under control to it.
3. The legal basis of activities of the State secretary is constituted by the Constitution, the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, this Decree and other acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. The state secretary performs the following powers:
1) develops for the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan strategic offers in the sphere of domestic policy;
2) at the request of the Head of state represents its interests:
in the relations with Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its chambers, other state bodies, political parties and public associations;
in the international relations;
3) is coordinated by activities:
concerning the social and humanitarian sphere: educations, sciences, culture and sport;
advisory advisory bodies in case of the Head of state: Commissions on questions of anti-corruption; Commissions on the state awards; Commissions on questions of nationality; The Commissions on award of the State award of the world and progress of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasa; The Republican commission on the state symbols and heraldry departmental and others, equated to them, awards; Republican commission on training abroad; The Commissions on award of the State award of the Republic of Kazakhstan in science and technology of al-Farabi; The Commissions on award of the State award of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of literature and art of name of Abay; National commission on program implementation of upgrade of public consciousness; State commission on complete recovery of victims of political repressions; National council of public trust and Council for youth policy;
4) is supervised by activities of the Kazakhstan institute of strategic researches in case of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, coordinate work of the government analytical institutions in the sphere of social development;
5) Teuyels_zd_k of urpaktara" coordinates work on award of grant ";
6) performs other powers according to orders of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. For the purpose of realization of the powers established by this Decree the State secretary has the right:
1) to publish orders;
2) to give instructions to the central and local executive bodies on the questions which are within its competence;
3) to be present at parliamentary sessions and its chambers, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, advisory advisory bodies at the Head of state;
4) to request and obtain necessary information, documents and other materials from state bodies and officials on the questions which are within its competence;
5) to create interdepartmental working groups for project development of acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the questions entering its competence and also for the solution of other tasks set by the Head of state.
6. Organization-legal, information and analytical and other ensuring activities of the State secretary is performed by Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. Declare invalid the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 10, 2003 No. 1148 "About the status and powers of the State secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2003, No. 28, Art. 263; 2004, No. 12, Art. 149).
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.