of July 27, 2007 No. 319-III ZRK
This Law governs the public relations in the field of education, determines the basic principles of state policy in this area and is aimed at providing constitutional right of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also the foreigners and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the Republic of Kazakhstan on education.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) No. 398-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 13.11.2015;
1-1) graduateds in a military academy - person studying in the foreign military educational institutions realizing educational programs of postgraduate education;
2) academy - the organization of the higher and (or) postgraduate education performing scientific and pedagogical activities in certain area and being the scientific and methodical center;
2-1) academic credit - the unified unit of measure of amount scientific and (or) study (loading) of the student and (or) the teacher;
2-2) academic mobility - movement of students or teachers-researchers for training or carrying out researches for certain academic period (semester or academic year) in other organization of the higher and (or) postgraduate education (within the country or abroad) with obligatory reoffsetting of the mastered training programs, disciplines in the form of the academic credits in the organization of the higher and (or) postgraduate education or for continuation of study in other organization of the higher and (or) postgraduate education;
2-3) accreditation body - the legal entity who carries out institutional and (or) specialized accreditations of the organizations of education on the basis of the standards (regulations) developed by it;
2-4) standards (regulations) of accreditation - the documents of accreditation body establishing requirements to the procedure of accreditation;
3) scholarship - the grant established by physical persons or legal entities for encouragement of the most capable students who are successfully mastering the appropriate educational programs, engaged in research work, taking active part in public, cultural and sports life of educational institution;
3-1) methodical office - the structural division of governing bodies of education providing organizational and methodical maintenance, the analysis and assessment of effectiveness of educational process, generalization and distribution of innovative pedagogical experience what promotes the creative growth of pedagogical personnel and their professional self-realization;
3-2) military, special educational institutions - the organizations of education subordinated to bodies of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, bodies of prosecutor's office of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) the bachelor - the degree awarded to persons who mastered educational programs of the higher education;
4-1) bachelor degree - the higher education which educational programs are directed to training with award of degree "bachelor" on the corresponding specialty;
5) preprofile preparation - purposeful pedagogical support of the choice by the student of the main secondary education of individual educational trajectory;
5-1) profile school - the educational institution realizing the general education training program of general secondary education;
6) profile training - process of differentiation and individualization of training, the organization of educational process taking into account interests, tendencies and capabilities of students;
6-1) doctor on profile - the degree awarded to the persons who mastered the program of doctoral studies for the respective sphere of professional activity and defended the dissertation in the Republic of Kazakhstan or beyond its limits, recognized according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.