of July 26, 1999 No. 29
About additional measures for enhancement of employment relationships, strengthening of labor and performing discipline
For the purpose of enhancement of labor organization, the prevention of violations of the law in the sphere of employment relationships and according to part three of article 101 of the Constitution of the Republic of Belarus I decide:
3. Ceased to be valid.
Bodies of department of State Labour Inspection of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection are granted the right when checking to receive from the organizations and individual entrepreneurs required materials (data) on transactions and accounts connected with charge and salary payment.
The organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership and individual entrepreneurs have the right to use on payment and debt repayment for the salary of the amount of revenue which arrived as a result of decrease in level of goods exchange (barter) transactions in comparison with the last month.
5. Consider non-execution of the Constitution of the Republic of Belarus, decisions of the President of the Republic of Belarus, the laws of the Republic of Belarus, resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus and court decrees when implementing job responsibilities gross violation of labor obligations.
6. The measures of disciplinary responsibility established by the legislation are applied by authorized officers and bodies within their competence independently or according to the offer:
Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus - concerning employees of republican state bodies, the state organizations, except for heads of the organizations directly subordinated to the President of the Republic of Belarus, officials appointed by it and also officials of the supreme bodies of legislative and judicial authority;
Administration of the President of the Republic of Belarus;
The State Control Committee and its territorial authorities - concerning persons whose activities are checked by this Committee (its bodies) within the powers established by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus;
industry republican state bodies concerning employees of subordinate governing bodies of the corresponding industry (in coordination with the corresponding local executive bodies), and also heads of the subordinated organizations:
regional (The Minsk city) and district executive committees - concerning employees of the organizations according to district and regional subordination.
7. State bodies, and also the state organizations at least once a half-year:
consider questions of condition of labor and performing discipline;
8. To the state monitoring bodies within the competence to strengthen control of salary payment to workers and in case of detection of violations of terms of its payment to provide involvement of guilty persons to responsibility according to the legislation, up to release from post if the debt on salary payment constitutes three and more than a month.
9.1. in week time to approve approximate form of the contract of the employer with the worker;
9.2. Ceased to be valid.
9.3. in three-months time:
in coordination with the President of the Republic of Belarus to enter additional incentive measures of high-productive and high-quality work;
together with the Constitutional Court, the Supreme Court, the Supreme Economic Court and the State Control Committee to develop and provide to the President of the Republic of Belarus suggestions for improvement of the control system behind proper execution of decisions of the President of the Republic of Belarus, the laws of the Republic of Belarus, other acts of the legislation and solutions of the Constitutional Court, the Supreme Court, Supreme Economic Court;
9.4. provide maintaining the state statistical reporting on use of working hours in the organizations of the sphere of production of goods, rendering services and transport, including about losses of working hours owing to violation of labor discipline;
9.5. take in accordance with the established procedure other measures necessary for realization of provisions of this Decree.
10. To the Ministry of Justice, and also Prosecutor's office, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, other law enforcement agencies, courts with participation of Federation of trade unions Belarusian to perform complex of actions for increase in legal culture of the population in 1999-2000.
11. To the Supreme Court, the Prosecutor General's Office, the Ministry of Justice till December 1, 1999 to carry out generalization of court practice of hearing of cases about violation of the law about compensation, having paid special attention on need of identification of the reasons and conditions promoting such violations.
12. To prosecutor's office, the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, other state bodies within the competence:
provide carrying out on places of systematic checks of compliance with law about work, including labor discipline, and by results of these checks to make in accordance with the established procedure offers on enhancement of this legislation;
provide proper supervision of compliance with law about labor discipline.
13. To national state broadcasting company, the State committee on seal together with the Ministry of Labour and the Ministry of Justice in two-month time to organize program cycle and publications concerning work incentives, strengthening of labor and performing discipline.
becomes effective from the date of its publication, except for Items 1 and 2, becoming effective in two months after publication of this Decree;
is temporary and according to part three of article 101 of the Constitution of the Republic of Belarus it is submitted for consideration of National assembly of the Republic of Belarus.
President of the Republic of Belarus
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.